Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Billions

Anyone watch this show? I'm really liking it. The guy who played captain winters from Band of Brothers is the lead. I like that guy, great actor. Plays a very likeable hedge fund billionaire. He should get more roles. 

I started watching it a while back. It was decent yet I just couldn’t really get into it. :dunno:

I don't pay for Showtime but whenever they have a free weekend it seems they have a marathon of Billions and I binge it. Great show. 

Capt. Winters, Paul G., the chick from SOA are all great.  :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My bad. 

meh.  not something that would bother me.

Is it actually good or do you get 8 episodes in and find out the lead actor is a raging homosexual?

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Is it actually good or do you get 8 episodes in and find out the lead actor is a raging homosexual?

No but there is some "non-binary" lady creature that prefers they/them pronouns and all the characters just kind of play along.

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

No but there is some "non-binary" lady creature that prefers they/them pronouns and all the characters just kind of play along.

"It" took some nerd d!ck 

16 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

That’s gonna be a hard pass from me 

On 8/9/2019 at 11:33 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm still on season 1, but yeah, season 4 just ended I believe. 

It’s a good one, stick with it. 

On 8/11/2019 at 10:06 AM, iam90sbaby said:

That’s gonna be a hard pass from me 

They just introduced they/them in season 2. So far, actually, I really like the character. She's a super genius, and they don't (yet) get real preachy with the non binary stuff. She just is what she is. 

The non-stop use of historical or entertainment quotes is getting a bit tiring. I used to enjoy them. 

And before any of you try criticizing me for this, “Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.”

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

The non-stop use of historical or entertainment quotes is getting a bit tiring. I used to enjoy them. 

And before any of you try criticizing me for this, “Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.”

Best quote of the show is, "what's the point of having fock you money if I never say fock you?"