Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Billions

Recommended Posts

Anyone watch this show? I'm really liking it. The guy who played captain winters from Band of Brothers is the lead. I like that guy, great actor. Plays a very likeable hedge fund billionaire. He should get more roles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started watching it a while back. It was decent yet I just couldn’t really get into it. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't pay for Showtime but whenever they have a free weekend it seems they have a marathon of Billions and I binge it. Great show. 

Capt. Winters, Paul G., the chick from SOA are all great.  :thumbsup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Great series....season is over isn’t it?

I'm still on season 1, but yeah, season 4 just ended I believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My bad. 

meh.  not something that would bother me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it actually good or do you get 8 episodes in and find out the lead actor is a raging homosexual?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Is it actually good or do you get 8 episodes in and find out the lead actor is a raging homosexual?

No but there is some "non-binary" lady creature that prefers they/them pronouns and all the characters just kind of play along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

No but there is some "non-binary" lady creature that prefers they/them pronouns and all the characters just kind of play along.

"It" took some nerd d!ck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

No but there is some "non-binary" lady creature that prefers they/them pronouns and all the characters just kind of play along.

That’s gonna be a hard pass from me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 11:33 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm still on season 1, but yeah, season 4 just ended I believe. 

It’s a good one, stick with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 10:06 AM, iam90sbaby said:

That’s gonna be a hard pass from me 

They just introduced they/them in season 2. So far, actually, I really like the character. She's a super genius, and they don't (yet) get real preachy with the non binary stuff. She just is what she is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The non-stop use of historical or entertainment quotes is getting a bit tiring. I used to enjoy them. 

And before any of you try criticizing me for this, “Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

The non-stop use of historical or entertainment quotes is getting a bit tiring. I used to enjoy them. 

And before any of you try criticizing me for this, “Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.”

Best quote of the show is, "what's the point of having fock you money if I never say fock you?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×