coachk424

Keeper Help

Was sitting pretty but not so much now - need to keep 2:

M Gordon 6th R cost (last year to keep); K Hunt 13th R cost (can keep 2 more years); K Golladay 12th R cost (can keep 3 years); T Boyd 9th R cost (can keep 3 years)

With Gordon holding out ( his last year to be kept) with Hunt's suspension this becomes tougher than it should be. Interested to hear what you think. Thanks!

Depends on the deadline for your keeper designation. Gordon would be the obvious choice, but his situation makes mean lean towards Golladay and Boyd, especially if its a PPR league.

For what it's worth, I'd keep Gordon.  I know he's holding out, but this is not a Le'Veon Bell situation.  He has to play this year.  Now, I know he can sit out until Week 10, but I doubt that happens.  The Chargers are a team that can contend for the Super Bowl this year.  Furthermore, it does not look good on the Chargers management to have this holdout last into the regular season, as the try to continue to build an LA fanbase.  I believe a deal gets done and he's starting in Week 1.

It has to be the two WRs, but like posted above, that depends on the Gordon issue. Hold out until the last second. 

Golladay and Boyd  same as the others.  You got the best fantasy minds advice on this.