Sign in to follow this  
Intense Observer

Suicide Watch

If I’m Epstein I’ve got all my phone records, pics, videos etc. in a locked safe under guard by my attorney with strict instructions to release everything on everyone should I suddenly “commit suicide.”

Trump and Clinton are freaking the fock out. :doublethumbsup:

21 hours ago, MDC said:

If I’m Epstein I’ve got all my phone records, pics, videos etc. in a locked safe under guard by my attorney with strict instructions to release everything on everyone should I suddenly “commit suicide.”

Trump ? Haha ...anything to water it down pal. Whatever helps you feel better about supporting the child molesters. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Trump ? Haha ...anything to water it down pal. Whatever helps you feel better about supporting the child molesters. 

They were good buddies and we already know Don likes underaged chicks and sexual harassment. :dunno:

21 hours ago, MDC said:

Trump has nothing to fear. Clinton has EVERYTHING to fear.

You know that, obviously, but your liberal masters on the plantation are forcing you to tie Trump to it to throw up smoke screens and confusion.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Did your talking points come down from on high already?

They were posted in the Epstein thread and he’s sticking to them. 

The list of suspects is too long to list. But I would assume Epstein had a something in place to be released if something happened to him. I would guess the public will never be made aware of it. The other question is where would they send it too? The FBI? Nope. The media? Nope.