Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Amber Alert

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Would it be a good porn name for a chick? 

My golf group has a standing rule. If a person has a hole in one, after the round we immediately go to the closest strip club for one drink on the hole in one’ee.

Any time one of us throws a dart on a par 3, mid ball flight someone always yells “Amber Alert!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

My golf group has a standing rule. If a person has a hole in one, after the round we immediately go to the closest strip club for one drink on the hole in one’ee.

Any time one of us throws a dart on a par 3, mid ball flight someone always yells “Amber Alert!”

Obnoxious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if these Amber Alerts do shìt.  You figure most abductions are probably custody cases where no one has any intention of harming the kid.

Strikes me as doing something for the sake of doing something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Don’t be the old guy.  It’s not a good look. 

Don't be the old guy trying to appear as an obnoxious millennial.  Horrible look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why does the guy who made the hole in one have to buy the drinks? That seems backwards.

Quite possibly the dumbest tradition in ALL of sports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does any golfer here enjoy the obnoxious ass holes who scream dumb schit after their buddy hits a shot? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Does any golfer here enjoy the obnoxious ass holes who scream dumb schit after their buddy hits a shot? 

 

The PGA tour should have plants, equipped with Tasers, on every tee box.

When these jackasses pull that shiit, they're cleared to zap'm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

The PGA tour should have plants, equipped with Tasers, on every tee box.

When these jackasses pull that shiit, they're cleared to zap'm.

I'm talking for us..regular sh!t bum golfers.  Course yellers..  douchebags or not douchebags ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drobeski said:

I'm talking for us..regular sh!t bum golfers.  Course yellers..  douchebags or not douchebags ? 

 

Hey, taser their asses too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, drobeski said:

I'm talking for us..regular sh!t bum golfers.  Course yellers..  douchebags or not douchebags ? 

 

I usually just tell my partner to shut the fock up and get in the cart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why does the guy who made the hole in one have to buy the drinks? That seems backwards.

First one I got, I was nervous going into the pro shop and telling the dude I got one. 
I didn't want to buy drinks for anyone else but the fuckheads that were in my foreskin 
I sure wanted my name in the local rag, though. :banana: Only reason I mentioned it to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×