Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Wow...this chick really hates white people

Ive never heard of her, but claims to be a "former congressional candidate" in Coloroado. Im sure the self hating, white cucks are all over her.  Scary.

Weird chick. Ugly as sin too. 

anKArRX1_x96.jpg
America hates poor people, Black people, brown people, gay people, trans people. Muslim people, Jewish people, disabled people. There are too many to count

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

All liberals do, even the white ones hate white people

Only when theyre not covertly hating blacks

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

All liberals do, even the white ones hate white people

Truth.  

Imagine when they get their way and we become a minority in this country.  

Democrat: You hate black people.

Republican: No I don't.

Democrat: Yes you do. And I'm gonna tweet about it for the rest of my life.

Republican: Ok. :dunno:

• Haha 1

She likes this man's tweet about the evilness of how white women occupy space.

I guess the work regarding white men is in the wrapping up stage and it's time to start focusing on white women. I don't think white children will be next. Who is next, if you're coming from this worldview? Asians :dunno:

I see sentiments like this expressed all the time in progressive/identity politics conversations. 

You need to be 100% on board with the framing presented or you need to disappear from the "conversation."

And they hate fascism :unsure:

12 minutes ago, naomi said:

She likes this man's tweet about the evilness of how white women occupy space.

I guess the work regarding white men is in the wrapping up stage and it's time to start focusing on white women. I don't think white children will be next. Who is next, if you're coming from this worldview? Asians :dunno:

This country would be a much better place if for one day the government would track the people who like tweets such as this, go to their house, and club them like a baby seal.

• Thanks 1

Is this some sort of parody of the left? It can't be real can it? It's kind of like AOC when she says stuff. It's as if Trump put her in office to just help funnel votes his way. And this rao chick almost has to be fake. How can this be real? It makes no sense. 

Wow, poor little victimized and oppressed people of color will probably never realize how much White Man has done for them. :dunno:

Truly ungrateful spoiled rotten savages. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

You can always spot the people who are mad that they weren't born white. 

Anyone know of a country populated by and run by Brown people where this thing would be able to run her mouth like this without being gang raped or suffer some other primitive form of punishment for running her mouth? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone know of a country populated by and run by Brown people where this thing would be able to run her mouth like this without being gang raped or suffer some other primitive form of punishment for running her mouth? 

Nope.  There is no such country.

Remember this one when one of our local idiots post that not all Republicans are racists but, all racists are Republicans.

This is actual racism.

20 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is actual racism.

Power...persons of color dont have the power to be racists. They use this as a license to say whatever they want.  

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nope.  There is no such country.

Wakanda forever! 

She’s fine. I don’t like her kind either. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fireballer said:
Ive never heard of her, but claims to be a "former congressional candidate" in Coloroado. Im sure the self hating, white cucks are all over her.  Scary.

She's probably trying to get a job with the NY Times.

The only places in the world "people of color" on the whole are treated humanely are in white countries. Fact. Middle East, Africa, central and South America and Asia treat their populace like animals. Talk about places where the tiny elite are the only ones that prosper. Where the libtards at to argue this one? 

Fascism/Nazism is alive and well in the liberal left.   Racism is growing stronger and stronger among liberals and AA's.   😑

An immigrant who espouses hate from the second she landed.  Yet the person telling her to "go back to where she came from" is the bad guy. :dunno: 

Just another blue check mark.

33 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

An immigrant who espouses hate from the second she landed.  Yet the person telling her to "go back to where she came from" is the bad guy. :dunno: 

We have to be tolerant of evil, I guess?

Have to push back against this stuff when you encounter it. Don't say send them back though. Just say go back. 

If someone had a Twitter account and simply posted the same exact content but with black/brown swapped with white and vice versa, I wonder how long before that person's account is taken down? It should be fine and dandy, right?  First amendment and all. 

I thought peenie lived in Georgia not Colorado.  :dunno:

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All of them. I don't think even the horniest rapist would want to go near her.

Black people that hate white people are far less annoying than white people who hate white people.

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Black people that hate white people are far less annoying than white people who hate white people.

Maybe in the past, but lately....the scales are evening up... 🙄

2 hours ago, DonS said:

If someone had a Twitter account and simply posted the same exact content but with black/brown swapped with white and vice versa, I wonder how long before that person's account is taken down? It should be fine and dandy, right?  First amendment and all. 

Let's see what this would look like.

saira rao

@sairasameerarao

"Welcome new White followers! To my new black/brown followers who are self-described anti-racists, pls note that there are no medals here for you. That you, as a black/brown person, will be implicated as part of the problem. I suspect many of you will unfollow, like those before you."

saira rao

@sairasameerarao

Men and black folks: you truly cannot comprehend that we do NOT care what you think. It must be devastating to learn decades into life that your opinion, passive aggressive behavior, silent backstabbing has no teeth. Keep flossing though. Never hurts to try.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Let's see some of the others:

We must have a conversation about how black/brown women show up in spaces — both professional and personal. It’s amazing how black/brown womanhood is treated as innocence when it has caused so much harm and violence to white people.

And more.

All of the African flags makes me sick.

3 hours ago, DonS said:

She's a blue check mark which means she's better than you. She obviously knows best.