Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Assholee of a wasp

The boy and I have watched as this spider repairs it's web on the outside of our kitchen window every morning.  It's a pretty cool time for us. He really digs it.  

A few days ago im mid repair a focking wasp intentionally flew into the web and attacked and killed the spider after like a 5 min battle and just left it there dead. 

Turned it into a lesson. Told the boy that there are some men that just wanna watch the world burn and they are mean for no reason. Hahaha

Good morning dad and boy.  I'm repairing my web again.   Would you like to watch?  I really enjoy spending time together each morning, it's as if in a small way you are becoming a part of my family and I yours.  Wait, what's that?  It's a focking wasp!  Help!  Ahhhh!!!  You're seriously just gonna sit there and watch?  You sick focks!!!   Ahhhhhh!!!  Ahhhhhh!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

The spider busted its arse to build a web, a potential home for its offspring....and that wasp hated it for this...

The wasp was overhead shouting that the spider did not build that, the spider just connected to a window that someone else built, as if the spider would not have simply built elsewhere.....all it did was take advantage of a situation that any other insect also could have it if it wanted to...

But the spider had something, something it built, something it earned...and the wasp hated that spider for that fact....so the spider had to die....

• Thanks 2

I saw a wasp in Maryland that intentionally hooked a leg up to a spider web, and fluttered to sucker the spider into the web. The spider didn't buy it. The wasp was a beautiful dark metallic purple color. dirt dobbers and tarantula hawks also prey on spiders. The very large black wasp with red wings are tarantula hawks. They are not aggressive, but if you do get stuck, the pain is rated as a 4 on a scale of 4 with 4 being the worst.

2 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

I saw a wasp in Maryland that intentionally hooked a leg up to a spider web, and fluttered to sucker the spider into the web. The spider didn't buy it. The wasp was a beautiful dark metallic purple color. dirt dobbers and tarantula hawks also prey on spiders. The very large black wasp with red wings are tarantula hawks. They are not aggressive, but if you do get stuck, the pain is rated as a 4 on a scale of 4 with 4 being the worst.

Are you sure they're not hummingbirds?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

Definitely hummingbirds.   :thumbsup:

nope, hawk moth.