Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

I bet she wont talk sh!t anymore

Get her in the ring with Ray Rices wife. They both can take a punch. 

Poosay pass revoked. 

In the t.v. series Yellowstone, a female character is punching her brother repeatedly while yelling 'Be a man'. He finally has enough and punches her to the ground. Then she tells him 'A real man would have walked away'. I don't condone the bouncer hitting this woman (as she really wasn't a threat) however in some cases it should be 'weapons free'. 

I had a girlfriend hit me once. I caught her wrist on the follow up shot. I told her the deal is, I don't hit her, she doesn't hit me. Think carefully, cause after the next one you go through a focking wall. (I was bluffing. I wouldn't really do that.)

She thought better of it and stopped swinging after that. 

On 8/11/2019 at 9:54 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I had a girlfriend hit me once. I caught her wrist on the follow up shot. I told her the deal is, I don't hit her, she doesn't hit me. Think carefully, cause after the next one you go through a focking wall. (I was bluffing. I wouldn't really do that.)

She thought better of it and stopped swinging after that. 

I had a girl slap me across the face in 9th grade in front of the class. I told her I don't hit girls but you will apologize. I then had my sister (2 years older) give the girl some locker to locker counselling. The next day she apologized to me in front of the class.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, she didn't learn sh!t. Her dumb ass will run her mouth and take a swing at the next man that makes her mad. Welcome to equality, dummy. 

Growing up my Mom told me "if a woman ever hits you, you have the right to hit her back. I hope that you wouldn't but you do have the right."

To this day I have never hit a woman but I reserve the right to do so should one earn it. 

Did anyone in the video ask how the others identified? I mean, maybe the big fat male looking person identifies as a 'her'? And how do 'x' sexuals get thought of now when getting beat up?

48 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I had a girl slap me across the face in 9th grade in front of the class. I told her I don't hit girls but you will apologize. I then had my sister (2 years older) some locker to locker counselling. The next day she apologized to me in front of the class.

Awesome. Poor MDC  must have been devastated.

• Haha 1

Lots of hourglass gals in that video. Is it from Philadelphia? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lots of hourglass gals in that video. Is it from Philadelphia? 

MDC does identify as a black 'her'. So yeah.

I loved every focking second of that. 

• Like 1

It's funny when women pretend they are badasses......and then when they encounter that man not intimidated by social norms, and they realize they should not be pretending....they want to cry and play victim...

ladies....please, there are rules that govern "badassery" that you likely will never understand, dont pretend you are a badass in the mans world, you might not make it through.

Also, I love it and could watch that 1000 times....