Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

The 8 kinds of people that think smoking is cool.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/72890-the-only-8-kinds-of-people-who-still-think-cigarettes-are-cool-because-the-rest-of

He forgot the guy (in movies),  that is talking sh!t back and forth with someone near a gas pump or leaking gas, then takes one last drag off of his inch and a half long cigarette, then flicks it with precision while at the same time walks away, never looking back,  right into the leaky gasoline area and blows the other guy up.   That my friend, is efficient smoking. 

Strippers. I rarely meet one that doesn't burn. 

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

Quitting smoking is easy. Just do it. 

Using a patch or chewing gum is admitting that you are weak, and the cigarette is more powerful than you. Quitting for New Years is stoopid, because you have given the cigarette a special day. 

It is a small thing that anybody can do on their own without any help. Any help you get brings you closer to failure. 

4 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Quitting smoking is easy. Just do it. 

Using a patch or chewing gum is admitting that you are weak, and the cigarette is more powerful than you. Quitting for New Years is stoopid, because you have given the cigarette a special day. 

It is a small thing that anybody can do on their own without any help. Any help you get brings you closer to failure. 

I agree.  I quit about 13 years ago and it was surprisingly easy.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

9. Foreigners

Yep.  At every sales meeting during breaks, there are piles of Asia-Pac people, Japanese people (because they hate each other so they don't hang together), and Euros all grabbing a smoke outside.  Only a handful of Americans.

6 hours ago, bostonlager said:

See a doctor and get rid of it. 

cowboys

I would quit, but I enjoy pissing off all of you tittie babies too much. 

2 hours ago, frank said:

See a doctor and get rid of it. 

Knock on wood I haven't been really burned since 2014. There was a spell 2 years ago though, where unbeknownst to me I somehow got a case of the tricomoniosis. Most of the time guys just carry it with no symptoms. Over the course of 3-4 weeks I had 3 ladies I had slept with approach me telling me their nooners was burning. At first I got all angry at them telling them not to be bringing that bad joo upon me. I ended up going to the clinic and finding out it was most likely me that gave it to them. :( I didn't apologize to them though, I just took my antibiotics and got my weiner clean.

• Haha 1

Trying to find a homeless person that isn't smoking. Honestly, they're either smoking or trying to bum a smoke so to speak.

F****** disgusting. And just plain stupid.

And while we're at it, giw about situational awareness?

I will be talking to somebody and neither of us are smoking and some jackass walks right up Stands right between us and joins in. Idiot.

5 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Just know that you stink. I don't care if you hang your cigarette out your car window when you drive, I don't care how much febreeze and Altoids you keep in your cubicle or where the hell ever, you stink.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Just know that you stink. I don't care if you hang your cigarette out your car window when you drive, I don't care how much febreeze and Altoids you keep in your cubicle or where the hell ever, you stink.

Thank you.  Your response is exactly why I continue to smoke. 
Keep on keeping on brotha :headbanger:

May my second hand smoke hopefully give you cancer eventually. Even though secondhand smoke is a pretty much proven myth, and no way that I would ever wish cancer upon you.

As far as the stink? Well...I can't argue with that. If I could actually smell anything anymore, I'd prolly agree with you 100%

5 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

:banana::overhead:

• Like 1

Your mom thinks it's pretty cool when I light up afterwards. Sometimes I let her have a puff. 

non-smokers—a large majority—are a lot more vocal about their disapproval. Frankly, given all of the public pressure against it, smoking now just seems...sort of weird.

I don't think smoking is cool. I did it for almost 25 years. Not to be cool, but because I liked it.

But the above quote... Fock public pressure. Anyone who lives their life according to public pressure isn't really living. 

9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Anyone who lives their life according to public pressure isn't really living. 

Agreed. 

These crack me up every time: 

1. the guy in a suit/tie/etc dressed all professionally, standing outside the building (laws don't allow smoking inside), smoking while watching cars drive by.

2. the 20-something, (former h.s dropout sort of guy) riding a dirt bike, (the kind without gears so you have to pedal 90 pedal revolutions per minute just to go like 8 mph), white t-shirt, hat on backwards, both hands on handle bars, cigarette in mouth.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:49 AM, bostonlager said:

Junkies smoke like chimneys

9 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

These crack me up every time: 

1. the guy in a suit/tie/etc dressed all professionally, standing outside the building (laws don't allow smoking inside), smoking while watching cars drive by.

2. the 20-something, (former h.s dropout sort of guy) riding a dirt bike, (the kind without gears so you have to pedal 90 pedal revolutions per minute just to go like 8 mph), white t-shirt, hat on backwards, both hands on handle bars, cigarette in mouth.

3.  I love rolling by a hospital or a doctors office/clinic and seeing all the fat chicks in their scrubs hanging out in the designated smoking area.  Its amazing that so many unhealthy people work in doctors offices.  :dunno:

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:35 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Minorities 

I don't smoke.

Adult Smoking Rates among Racial and Ethnic Populations 1

Race/Ethnicity

Total

Men

Women

African-Americans

16.8%

20.9%

13.5%

American Indians/Alaska Natives

21.9%

19.0%

24.0%

Asian-Americans

7.0%

12.0%

2.6%

Hispanics

10.1%

13.1%

7.1%

Non-Hispanic Whites

16.6%

17.3%

16.0%

American Lung Association

Here is the doosher's very first sentence:

"Look, if you’re a smoker, I’m not here to judge you."

And then judges everyone who smokes.    Man journalism is dead as.......dead

Listen folks,  if you like your filter-less Pall Malls, you'll be able to keep your filter-less Pall Malls.  The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold.  

I hate the whole mooching angle to it. Your whole life is made up of mooching smokes from each other. And if not that, moochiñg lighters and matches.

Got a smoke?

Got a light?

geesus, if you're addicted, be prepared.

And is there a reason why you guys can't throw your f****** butts in the dozens of receptacles available for that purpose?