Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Sarah Silverman fired for blackface sketch

Recommended Posts

Can Jimmy Kimmel be fired for dating her and also for being unfunny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you guys must be pretty relieved that it's not just conservatives who fact this type of backlash.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you guys must be pretty relieved that it's not just conservatives who fact this type of backlash.   

Yep. I'm enjoying watching the lib's as they eat their own. That's a fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you guys must be pretty relieved that it's not just conservatives who fact this type of backlash.   

Pretty sure that's you guys.

We are sad it happens to anyone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hard to feel bad for such a puss-filled coont, but the left will always eat their own, damb shame that this is the system they have built.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She was good in a Monk episode. She played a stalker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you guys must be pretty relieved that it's not just conservatives who fact this type of backlash.   

You left out "finally"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, posty said:

Can Jimmy Kimmel be fired for dating her and also for being unfunny?

Don’t even have to go that far. He should be fired for blackfacing Karl Malone, according to today’s standards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Don’t even have to go that far. He should be fired for blackfacing Karl Malone, according to today’s standards. 

The Man Show with girls jumping on trampoline's should pad the ballot box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Pretty sure that's you guys.

We are sad it happens to anyone.

 

 

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

hard to feel bad for such a puss-filled coont, but the left will always eat their own, damb shame that this is the system they have built.

Double "Yup".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you guys must be pretty relieved that it's not just conservatives who fact this type of backlash.   

Yeah, great.  One instance vs thousands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't stand her political views, but this is just dumb.

Also, I love her voice but thinks she's a stupid biotch that needs to shave her muff. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gold jerry. Pure gold. The lack of self awareness is astounding.

“It’s like, if you’re not on board, if you say the wrong thing, if you had a tweet once, everyone is, like, throwing the first stone,” Silverman said. “It’s so odd. It’s a perversion. It’s really, ‘Look how righteous I am and now I’m going to press refresh all day long to see how many likes I get in my righteousness.’”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The Man Show with girls jumping on trampoline's should pad the ballot box.

Anyone see the Man Show episode where they went to the sperm bank?  Raced to see who finished first...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Yep. I'm enjoying watching the lib's as they eat their own. That's a fact. 

 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Pretty sure that's you guys.

We are sad it happens to anyone.

 

Both are right but I'll roll with Porkbutt 2.0

I get a chuckle out of seeing liberals get caught up in their own web of intolerance. They cast the first stones at each other. But yeah, it shouldn't happen to innocent bystanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So awesome.  Now they need to get rid of Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon.

as if 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Gold jerry. Pure gold. The lack of self awareness is astounding.

“It’s like, if you’re not on board, if you say the wrong thing, if you had a tweet once, everyone is, like, throwing the first stone,” Silverman said. “It’s so odd. It’s a perversion. It’s really, ‘Look how righteous I am and now I’m going to press refresh all day long to see how many likes I get in my righteousness.’”

C'mon....no way she actually said that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stupid, but those are the rules she wants in place. If she was a true liberal she would just go live in poverty and never work again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RLLD said:

C'mon....no way she actually said that....

Its a direct quote. Not even joking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kilroy69 said:

Its a direct quote. Not even joking. 

Does the dumb b#tch even realize how tone deaf she sounds after she and her side led the charge taking down every conservative they could find over far, far less SJW "offenses"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Does the dumb b#tch even realize how tone deaf she sounds after she and her side led the charge taking down every conservative they could find over far, far less SJW "offenses"?

No. Not even a little. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Gold jerry. Pure gold. The lack of self awareness is astounding.

“It’s like, if you’re not on board, if you say the wrong thing, if you had a tweet once, everyone is, like, throwing the first stone,” Silverman said. “It’s so odd. It’s a perversion. It’s really, ‘Look how righteous I am and now I’m going to press refresh all day long to see how many likes I get in my righteousness.’”

Is that quote real? Just kidding , of course it is.  :lol: Cumb Dunt. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you guys must be pretty relieved that it's not just conservatives who fact this type of backlash.   

Seriously though, how stupid is this take?

This dude's crew is eating itself from the inside and he posts this stupid sh!t..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Yeah, she should never work after this.... because it's the most unfunny comedy skit I've ever watched. I can't believe I endured the whole thing or that she ever worked again after this or that the people behind Wreck It Ralph were able to extract talent out of a rock. I wouldn't waste my time to watch it, I didn't realize how unfunny it would be but here it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Has she cried antisemitism yet?  

I was kinda shocked she didn't work that angle in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×