Le'veon Bell                Jets

James Connor           Steelers

David Johnson           Cards

Rank and give reason for your choice. Thanks "Fantasy Nation" 🏆🏈

Swami....

DJ 

Bell

Conner. 

Its a ppr and I don’t see anyway Conner outscored either one of them.  

DJ

Bell

Conner

I think Samuels really steals some thunder from Conner. Even though Conner will get more touches, Samuels is a better rb imo and more versatile. 

DJ - Simply because of confidence in situation.  Most likely to not be lower than round 1-2 quality.

Conner -  PIT runs a lot. Losing AB will stack the box a few more times and Jaylen/others might steal some snaps, but Conner should still get plenty of volume. Conner only started 12 games in 2018 and still was a top 10 back.  200 attempts [800 yds] with 50 [400 yds] receptions is probably about Conner's floor assuming no terrible injury.  I'm honestly not sold on Conner as a 1st round value - but I still take him over Bell if im being forced to choose.  If he stays healthy he could hit 1200 rushing and 500 receiving.

Bell - The NYJ had 77 target to RB total last year and 104 the year before that.  They also haven't had a 1000 yd rusher since Ivory in 2015 because of committee type schemes.  With Darnold stealing some goal line TD's and the WR core a lower tier than PIT,  I could easily see bell around the range of 1100 yds rushing and 300 yds receiving with 50 catches. However, I feel like his floor is even lower - think Matt forte on the Jets.  800 rushing and 250 receiving.  I have Bell lower than Conner because I don't feel Bell is a safe 1st round pick at all - I feel he has a higher chance to be a total dud than Conner.  The rule I go by is - Championships are not usually won in the first 2 rounds, but they sure can be lost in them.

Thanks for responding to this post. Looking at this situation from the 7th spot full PPR. Any other advice on this would be appreciated.

Swami😎