Intense Observer

CNN's Chris Cuomo gets triggered, threatens to kick dude's arse, "don't call me Fredo, it is like N-word for Italians'

Am I the only one that wants to rewatch The Godfather now?  Haven't watched it in years. 

That was like a clip from Jersey Shore.

Guidos gonna guido I guess.

• Like 1

Did Cuomo then jump into his IROC-Z and speed away? 

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

The Moors did soooooo much focking....they changed the bloodline forever

The card says moops. 

• Haha 1

Anyone else think that Cuomo came away from that thinking he looked like strong tough guy?   Poor Fredo.

57 minutes ago, DonS said:

Do Italians get worked up over any of the various "slurs"? 

Not that I have seen, but maybe I just haven't met any inmitigated Italian poosays yet  :dunno:

32 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

In unsurprising news, Howard Stern thinks Chris is a good reporter and acted appropriately here. 

So did Hannity..

I say good for He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family. Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

The Moors did soooooo much focking....they changed the bloodline forever

Ah... sh*t happens.

I mean, yeah the Moors came in and focked all the women so we kind of have to deal with that. But then our greatx40 grandfathers came in and chased the Moors out and started focking the half Moorish women and we've had almost 1000 years of cleaning up the bloodline. Meh... can't cry about it, if it didn't happen the exact way it happened I wouldn't be here. I don't like the Moors but it's not like I can talk sh*t about them since I probably got a good dosage of Moorish from way back.

I don't much care about that. The good thing is Sicily got rid of Islam and returned to Catholicism 1000 years ago. Islam is the real cancer, not Moorish blood.

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So did Hannity..

Guy was probably being a d!ckwad....but that reaction was a little overboard.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Ah... sh*t happens.

I mean, yeah the Moors came in and focked all the women so we kind of have to deal with that. But then our greatx40 grandfathers came in and chased the Moors out and started focking the half Moorish women and we've had almost 1000 years of cleaning up the bloodline. Meh... can't cry about it, if it didn't happen the exact way it happened I wouldn't be here. I don't like the Moors but it's not like I can talk sh*t about them since I probably got a good dosage of Moorish from way back.

I don't much care about that. The good thing is Sicily got rid of Islam and returned to Catholicism 1000 years ago. Islam is the real cancer, not Moorish blood.

Still, you're part eggplant. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Ah... sh*t happens.

You should do one of those ancestry tests...You'll come back part......eggplant

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ah... sh*t happens.

Look who we have here....mothafocking Charlie Bronson!

If he was with his kid or wife I look at it a bit differently. You don't do that. But jumping on the erthnic slur bandwagon no good. As if he's been held back because of his ethnicity. 

2 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Look who we have here....mothafocking Charlie Bronson!

I didn't know Charles Bronson was Sicilian.

I'm personally related to Joe DiMaggio (and obviously Vince and Dom) and have been to DiMaggio family reunions. Off the top of my head,  other Sicilians include got Joe Montana, Jon Bon Jovi, Antonin Scalia, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin (and obviously a sh*tload of mafia).

I would really like to post a funny reply, maybe related to crackers or white bread, but the internet is forever.

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I would really like to post a funny reply, maybe related to crackers or white bread, but the internet is forever.

Or burnt pumpernickel.

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm personally related to Joe DiMaggio (and obviously Vince and Dom) and have been to DiMaggio family reunions. Off the top of my head,  other Sicilians include got Joe Montana, Jon Bon Jovi, Antonin Scalia, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin (and obviously a sh*tload of mafia).

Most of them look like Northern Italians, who thumb their nose at the south. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If he was with his kid or wife I look at it a bit differently. You don't do that. But jumping on the erthnic slur bandwagon no good. As if he's been held back because of his ethnicity. 

Agreed. If he was with his family, he shouldn’t have been called a name. He should have been harassed by everyone there until him and his family had to leave for safety reasons.

Never mind, he doesn’t support Trump. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most of them look like Northern Italians, who thumb their nose at the south. 

I said 'Sicilians', not 'Italians'. None of them are from the north of Italy.

So my mothers side is Sicilian which is a mix of pretty much every Mediterranean group to include the Moors. and then my father's side is French Canadian which goes back to the original settlers of Quebec and also Detroit. So like 450 years and that's been salted in with English, Scottish, Irish, German, First Nations and whatever so it's a huge mix of everything too likely only 75-90% French.

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine if this were Hannitty? 

Hannity's a Guido?

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Hannity's a Guido?

Good one Wiffle. Nice to see you still got it. 

I think Cuomo gets a bad rap. He's smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb...He's smart.  

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m guessing this Fredo title is going to stick to Cuomo by his critics (normal people). 

Say what you will, his reporting from Cuba is top notch.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

So did Hannity..

Yep if he's with his family leave him alone. 

Unless of course he supports trump. Then chase that mother focking racist right the fock outta there.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

So did Hannity..

Good for Hannity. Unfortunately if the shoe was on the other foot Fredo would be demanding Fox Fire Hannity.  

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

It ain't white boy day, is it?

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Do Italians get worked up over any of the various "slurs"? 

I've been called many things... never cared.  Many listed in bostonlager's post.  Cuomo is a wannabe tough-guy Italian, nothing more.

Here is the transcript.  I notice an awful lot of bullying and threatening one’s life and livelihood.  In addition, I’d go as far as saying he/him was inciting violence.

Oh, Cuomo is the one doing the above btw.

UNIDENTIFIED MAN 1: I thought that’s who you were.

CHRIS CUOMO: No, punk ass bitches from the right call me Fredo. My name is Chris Cuomo, I’m an anchor on CNN.

Fredo is from The Godfather. He was that weak brother. And they use it as an Italian aspersion. Any of you Italian?

MAN: I got a little bit Italian.

CUOMO: Are you Italian? It’s a insult to your people.

UNIDENTIFIED MAN 2 (from off camera): I didn’t know that.

CUOMO: It’s an insult to your people. It’s like the N-word for us. Is that a cool thing?

MAN 1: You’re a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television.

CUOMO: But if you want to play then we’ll play. If you got something to say about what I do on television, then say it. Don’t be a [inaudible] and call me a insult.

MAN 1: Listen.

CUOMO: What? What?

MAN 1: I don’t want any problems.

CUOMO: Yeah, but you’re going to have a big problem.

MAN 1: What’s the problem?

CUOMO: It’s a little different on TV. Don’t insult me like that.

MAN 1: I didn’t insult you.

CUOMO: What the ? You called me Fredo. It’s like I call you punk . You like that? You want that to be your nickname?

MAN 1: I didn’t call you that.

CUOMO: You called me Fredo. You know my name’s not Fredo.

MAN 1: I though that’s what your name was.

CUOMO: You did not think my name was Fredo. Don’t be a liar.

MAN 1: I thought you name was—

CUOMO: You want to be a man, stand up like a man.

MAN 1: I’m standing up man.

CUOMO: You want to be a man, I’m here.

MAN 1: Yeah, I’m here.

CUOMO: Then own it. Then own what you said.

MAN 1: Listen, man – [Takes off glasses]

CUOMO: Then own it. Then own what you said.

MAN 1: I don’t have a problem with you man.

CUOMO: You’re going to have a problem.

MAN 1: What? What are you going to do about it?

CUOMO: I’ll ruin your . I’ll throw you down these stairs like a punk.

MAN 1: Please do.

CUOMO: Why, so you can sue?

MAN 1: You don’t want to do that. You don’t want to do that.

CUOMO: So you can sue?

MAN 1: But why don’t you do that then?

CUOMO: Then take a swing. You want to call me Fredo then take a swing.

MAN 1: I’m not going to take a swing at you.

CUOMO (presumably at Man 2): Watch your hands.

[Crosstalk]

Take a swing. No, no. Come on boy. You want to call me , call me then. I’m right here.

MAN 1: I’m not doing anything.

CUOMO: I’ll wreck your . I’ll wreck your .

UNIDENTIFIED MAN 3: Chris, stop.

CUOMO: You didn’t know what you were doing when you called me Fredo?

MAN 1: I thought it was your name man. I thought it was your name.

UNIDENTIFIED MAN 4: Break it up.

CUOMO: You didn’t know what you were saying?

MAN 1: I thought it was his name.

CUOMO: You thought my name was Fredo?

Tardo okay?

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Tardo okay?

You would think that being on CNN it would be assumed that you're a tardo. Of course I also thought it could be assumed you shouldn't steam your vag. 

2 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

You would think that being on CNN it would be assumed that you're a tardo. Of course I also thought it could be assumed you shouldn't steam your vag. 

did you get burned badly?

• Haha 1

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Yes. Just now by you. 

:cry:

💪🏿

At least he didn't call him Homo :dunno: