Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Olive Garden lifetime pasta

21 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I meant, I believe red lobster is closer to "decent" seafood than I think OG is to "decent" Italian. It is not meant to offend you or your family, but every meal I have had in the past have been pretty meh.... not bad or inedible, but meh. 

I hear you, and what I meant by that originally that they've got similar prices, and styles. Olive Garden used to be pretty cheap but now it costs as much as Red Lobster but not as satisfying. I always ask to taste the Wine, but never buy a bottle 🤣 Hey, maybe it was me that jacked up the prices. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kutulu said:

That's a lot of Fredo food

12 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I hear you, and what I meant by that originally that they've got similar prices, and styles. Olive Garden used to be pretty cheap but now it costs as much as Red Lobster but not as satisfying. I always ask to taste the Wine, but never buy a bottle 🤣 Hey, maybe it was me that jacked up the prices. 

Really?  I put RL as the most overpriced restaurant for what you get.  Tiny amounts of 2nd class seafood with a ton of starch on the plate for $20-$25.  Once again, never been to OG so I have no idea about what you get or what they charge.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:34 AM, Cruzer said:

Pasta is flour, oil and eggs - not rocket science. OG's spaghetti is good, I don't mind it at all.

But I don't eat enuff of it to justify a $400 pass.

If Evie's Tamales in SW Detroit was offering a lifetime pass, I know who would be all over it.

47 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

If Evie's Tamales in SW Detroit was offering a lifetime pass, I know who would be all over it.

:bandana:

• Haha 1