Sign in to follow this  
vgperu

You will “reach for” ?

Tough because the only way you can truly reach for one of these guys is if it's a guy 15-20 and you take him in the early first. DJ and Schuster are guys I'm high on. Guys I'm willing to draft that would be considered a reach are L. Murray, Ekler and Kupp.

Do you meant top 20 overall, or by position? If its overall, not sure that would be a reach but I'll try and give you one of each. Overall I'm reaching for Joe Mixon, I'm drafting him over lev bell and Conner, and all WR not named Hopkins. By position, I find I'm reaching every mock for Baker Mayfield, I'm all in on him...

But non of those players would be ranked in the top 20. 

Its a interesting question based on who’s in the top twenty. 

Based on the op question, who in the top twenty. 

I would say J Jones and Juju. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Good point.

I'll say Nick Chubb in the first round.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, weepaws said:

It's almost impossible to "reach" for a top 20 player. Taking Julio over Hopkins isn't really a reach. Top 20 players are splitting hairs for the most part. Arguments can made for just about any of them.

The Chubb is a great pick. 

41 minutes ago, Brutal Brutus said:

It's almost impossible to "reach" for a top 20 player. Taking Julio over Hopkins isn't really a reach. Top 20 players are splitting hairs for the most part. Arguments can made for just about any of them.

Lol I don’t disagree, but it’s the question that the op asked. 

Hey Weepaws, I've been meaning to ask you, do you have an opinion of Browns RB, Nick Chubb? I haven't seen you talking about him yet...

Chubb is the guy that instantly comes to mind. I'm surprised how late he can be had in mocks. At the end of the first I am going Chubb first round and take whatever receiver falls to me in the second. 

I have actually debated trading back in the late first to draft Chubb and get a receiver like Hill. But considering an Evans should fall far enough, I am going to stick and just hope. 

Mine would be...

AJ GREEN -LATE 2ND/EARLY 3rd

CHUBB -MID TO LATE  FIRST RD

T COLEMAN- MID 2ND

VALDEZ-SCANTLING - 5th-8th RDS

AJ green in the second? Did you not hear about the surgery to repair ligament damage? 

Coleman can be had much later than the second right? I got him in the 5th of a keeper draft where there were already about 40ish players being kept. 

Steve McNair. I mean. He has shaken off big injuries in the past and did well. He just needs to dodge the bull..

Also. Brissett. I am in a 2 qb league. Im gonna let someone draft luck and i am gonna draft Brissett right after.  He will be the poor mans lamar jackson.