Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

Drake limped off practice field

Walking boot today, and I guess the team said that they hope he will be ready come week one. 

Ballage is now moving up the ol draft board. 

39 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Ballage is now moving up the ol draft board. 

as he should given the situation.

Wasnt there some hype about this kid last year?   I know nothing came of it, but hes been on the fantasy radar before.

Move Ballage up but really the whole offense is low ceiling and not that great of an investment. Why would you want the shiniest turd in the litter box? I’d rather have a guy with more potential upside on a better offense. 

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Move Ballage up but really the whole offense is low ceiling and not that great of an investment. Why would you want the shiniest turd in the litter box? I’d rather have a guy with more potential upside on a better offense. 

just all depends on where you get him.  at some point it might be him vs any number of players that clearly still need a major injury in order to be relevant

1 hour ago, cavern said:

just all depends on where you get him.  at some point it might be him vs any number of players that clearly still need a major injury in order to be relevant

I’d look at the upside of those available players in that case before I take Ballage. Every year there are second half warriors who are irrelevant the first 8 games that end up on winning teams when their value and situation improves.

Ballage is diffently worthy of a roster spot. 

No question about it, even if he’s a rb4 or rb5. 

Now I wouldn’t pay more then a low rb3 for him, but I would take him as a 4 or a 5. 

Dolphins do look like a team that won’t have a good offense this season. 

14 hours ago, tanatastic said:

once you get into RB3 and RB4 candidates, all that is left are turds.   At that point you are stuck with players in time share (RBBC) situation or backups who have a chance to become the starter.   Given that he was projected to share carries but was designated the backup, he may get a game or 2 to show he can be the man.  For me, at this point in the draft.... he likely is the shiniest turd in the box and he would be the best you're gonna do.  

So if you have this guy as your RB3 or RB4 you probably are doing okay.

if hes your RB1 or RB2.... not so much.