Sign in to follow this  
estabonmrj

Keeper keep 3

Guice 14th round

W Fuller 10th round

Pettis 12th round

DJ Moore 12th round

Ebron 12th round

1/2 ppr, standard scoring on yards, going to keep 3 if 2 have same round then would give up a round earlier.  Leaning towards GUICE, PETTIS, FULLER. 

16 minutes ago, estabonmrj said:

Guice 14th round

W Fuller 10th round

Pettis 12th round

DJ Moore 12th round

Ebron 12th round

1/2 ppr, standard scoring on yards, going to keep 3 if 2 have same round then would give up a round earlier.  Leaning towards GUICE, PETTIS, FULLER. 

I agree with you on Guice, but I'd go with DJ Moore over Pettis or Fuller.  San Fran's offense is still unknown this year and Fuller is always getting hurt.  I think Moore offers more upside than the other two.  I'd keep one of them.  I would not keep Ebron, who's in for a likely drop in production from last year.

Guice, Moore, Pettis. 

Guice, Moore, Pettis.   I like Fuller too though but Moore is ultra talented and Pettis is very talented too and I think each could become WR1s.

Newton's shoulder is fine.  If the Panthers had any concern about Newton's shoulder, they would have brought in other QB's in case Newton's not healthy.  They didn't.  All reports is that he's fine and will be expected to start the regular season.

3 hours ago, estabonmrj said:

Thanks for options!  Only thing that scares me about Moore is Newton’s shoulder!

I heard from someone on SiriusXM NFL Radio, might have been Jeff Manz, that he was at Carolina practice and Newton was slinging it so as the poster above said Newton's shoulder is perfectly fine.

20 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I heard from someone on SiriusXM NFL Radio, might have been Jeff Manz, that he was at Carolina practice and Newton was slinging it so as the poster above said Newton's shoulder is perfectly fine.

its always fine when the season begins.   the question is whether it will still be fine after a 350 lb lineman hits and lands on it a few times.

That's a completely different level of fine my friend.

Thats where the concern lies here.

4 hours ago, Ray_T said:

its always fine when the season begins.   the question is whether it will still be fine after a 350 lb lineman hits and lands on it a few times.

That's a completely different level of fine my friend.

Thats where the concern lies here.

This is from the Charlotte Observer today:

The Charlotte Observer calls the "return of Cam Newton's deep ball" the "biggest surprise" of Panthers camp.

Per reporter Brendan Marks, 30-year-old Newton has made a "quick turnaround" after he was noticeably wincing on deep attempts late last season. The return of Newton's deep ball would be well timed with both D.J. Moore and Curtis Samuel looking like 2019 breakout candidates. Currently being drafted as a bottom-barrel QB1, Newton could be a title-winning pick in re-draft leagues.