Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Don't boil or steam your private parts, this should be obvious.

The trend of cleansing the vagina with "vaginal steaming" comes with risks. Case in point: A woman in Canada developed second-degree burns after trying vaginal steaming, according to a recent report of the case.

The 62-year-old woman had recently been diagnosed with vaginal prolapse, and she thought vaginal steaming might help treat her condition, according to the report, which was published in the June issue of the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada. Vaginal prolapse is a condition in which organs of the pelvis — such as the vagina, uterus or bladder — droop or slip out of their normal place, according to the Cleveland Clinic.

But the woman's attempt at vaginal steaming sent her to the emergency room, where she was diagnosed with second-degree burns on her cervix and vaginal membranes, the report said. 

Vaginal steaming, also called "v-steaming," involves sitting over a steaming bowl of water that contains a mixture of herbs. The practice gained popularity in 2015, after actress Gwyneth Paltrow endorsed it as a method for cleansing the vagina. But ever since, doctors have warned that v-steaming isn't backed by science and could cause harm.

https://www.livescience.com/vaginal-steaming-burns.html

Sometimes a pu ssy smells so bad a lady has no other choice but to roll the dice. I’ve often noticed that with women that do not eat meat. In my experience a vegetarian equals a cooter that carries a stench. I’m looking for trim botches with rib bones in their pocket. 

• Like 1