Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

Don Lemon (CNN) Sexually Assaults Man

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/don-lemon-sued-for-assault-at-hamptons-bar

He’s gonna get a taste of what it's like to be presumed guilty until he can prove his innocence. 

CNN having a rough week. 

What a sick fock.  

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/don-lemon-sued-for-assault-at-hamptons-bar

He’s gonna get a taste of what it's like to be presumed guilty until he can prove his innocence. 

CNN having a rough week. 

Just a taste. Unless there is video. Then it might get some run. Otherwise, gone from the media cycle in 2 days

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Just a taste. Unless there is video. Then it might get some run. Otherwise, gone from the media cycle in 2 days

True

12 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Lawsuit.  It will rear it's head in the news for a while.

Don Lemon Party :thumbsdown:

He deserves AIDS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Perhaps, but just like when people bring up dismissed lawsuits against Trump, Don Lemon forces men to smell his bung fingers. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Perhaps, but just like when people bring up dismissed lawsuits against Trump, Don Lemon forces men to smell his bung fingers. 

I'm I the only one here that would have kicked his ass if he did that to me? Really? Someone sticks their smigma smeared finger on my face, they are going down. 

52 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I'm I the only one here that would have kicked his ass if he did that to me? Really? Someone sticks their smigma smeared finger on my face, they are going down. 

He didn't use the magic word "Fredo" so no harm no foul. 

Man, voting in Trump is so entertaining. It's more incredible than I had imagined. These fucktards on the left are totally losing their sh1t.

2 f@gs and a fredo.

#beleivehim

• Thanks 1

Isn't the victim white?  Could this be considered a hate crime?  I'm sure it would be if races and political leanings were reversed. 

1 hour ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

that was a poor choice of words.  

prediction..this most likely bs lawsuit is dropped.

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Isn't the victim white?  Could this be considered a hate crime?  I'm sure it would be if races and political leanings were reversed. 

Nope, if anything, whitey had this coming for being white and thus evil.......

This is not possible.  Don Lemon is gay.  Gays, trannies etc never sexually assault anyone.  They are all wonderful, loving people.  

did he squeeze him til the juice ran down his leg? 🤣

5 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

did he squeeze him til the juice ran down his leg? 🤣

Squeezed him so hard that he fell right out of bed. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

This is what I was thinking. If I see a guy stick his hand down his pants, there's no way that hand is getting anywhere near my face. He'd be lucky if all he got was a broken arm. 

He seems exactly like a person who would do that. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Is this the "I'm holding a puppy so I'm innocent" defense?  I think the Wookie defense is more effective. 

Maybe we can get his eighth grade graduation picture. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe we can get his eighth grade graduation picture. 

Go back further. I’m certain he was putting fingers in the faces of elementary school kids. 

24 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Go back further. I’m certain he was putting fingers in the faces of elementary school kids. 

Yep. He had to start doing that at some point in his pathetic life.

7 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Don Lemon is gay.

Is he really?

Why is it that w at the homophobic Geek Club have been making fun of his stupidity for years and this has never come up?

I hear Carlos Maza is getting fired from Vox so CNN could have a ready made irritating KoolAid drink replacement should either Cuomo or LeMoan get fired and want to play asshole musical chairs.

Just now, shorepatrol said:

If that's proven true, he should be focking executed. 

Bah, if it's proven true he won't even get his blue checkmark revoked.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Bah, if it's proven true he won't even get his blue checkmark revoked.

OH I know. He'll get a brown checkmark added though. 

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Is he really?

Why is it that w at the homophobic Geek Club have been making fun of his stupidity for years and this has never come up?

Gay and out 

16 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Gay and out 

And hoping it gets him off the sexual abuse hook.  It is the best way.  Kevin Spacey is the only one who got nailed amd only because he admitted to anything. 

25 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Odd that their dog's coloring is switched too.

Not odd at all.  100% done on purpose.  I guarantee it.

16 hours ago, peenie said:

OJ didn't seem like a person that would butcher 2 people on a front porch either. 

Didn't he also, while drunk, on live tv, tell some chick she had a nice rack? It was one of CNN's New Years eve things. Made inappropriate comments or something. It was kinda cringeworthy if my memory is right.

Back in high school, my friends and I would stick our fingers in each other's faces after we'd fingered a chick.  We'd rate how good/bad the girls snatches smelled then laugh like hyenas and high five each other. 

We were at a party once and one of my friends disappeared for awhile.  He turned up a bit later and we went on a beer run.  Turns out, he'd been making out with some fat chick.  When he stuck his finger in my face and told me who it was, I started pretending to gag and puke. Hilarity ensued when I laughed and gagged so hard that I actually ended up puking out the car window for real.  

We ragged on the guy for weeks.  Telling him he need to rinse his fingers with gasoline, battery acid or take a bath in tomato juice to get rid of that smell.  From that day on, the fat chick was known to us as skunk box. 

Of course, what Donnie allegedly did here is quite different.  But, I'm not sure it deserves a lawsuit.  

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Back in high school, my friends and I would stick our fingers in each other's faces after we'd fingered a chick.  We'd rate how good/bad the girls snatches smelled then laugh like hyenas and high five each other. 

We were at a party once and one of my friends disappeared for awhile.  He turned up a bit later and we went on a beer run.  Turns out, he'd been making out with some fat chick.  When he stuck his finger in my face and told me who it was, I started pretending to gag and puke. Hilarity ensued when I laughed and gagged so hard that I actually ended up puking out the car window for real.  

We ragged on the guy for weeks.  Telling him he need to rinse his fingers with gasoline, battery acid or take a bath in tomato juice to get rid of that smell.  From that day on, the fat chick was known to us as skunk box. 

Of course, what Donnie allegedly did here is quite different.  But, I'm not sure it deserves a lawsuit.  

Well, if back in the day was anything like today, you later would have been charged with rape and scorned for your actions. And hairy #metoo women would be picketing your home.