Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Wednesday non-political thread - IMDB synopsis

Post the 1 or 2 sentence synopsis from IMDB  and let the guessing begin, first correct posts the next one.   Hints can be offered if you want, if needed and let's try to pick movies that would be known to the general public(IE...Posty might not have seen it, but he's heard of it).  Feel free to obscure the title, if it's in the synopsis.

In 1713 Scotland, *********** is wronged by a nobleman and his nephew, becomes an outlaw in search of revenge while fleeing the Redcoats, and faces charges of being a Jacobite.

Rob Roy

A laid back Southern man is sentenced to two years in a rural prison, but refuses to conform.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Cool Hand Luke?  Pretty sure that's it.

:thumbsup:

On the eve of their children's marriage, NYC in-laws Sheldon Kornpett and Vince Ricardo embark on a series of misadventures involving the CIA, the Treasury Department and Central American dictators.

I need them to be really easy, such as.

An F.B.I. Agent takes on a plane full of deadly venomous snakes, deliberately released to kill a witness being flown from Honolulu to Los Angeles to testify .

Or

In order to ruin a western town, a corrupt politician appoints a black Sheriff, who promptly becomes his most formidable adversary.

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

:doublethumbsup:

Serpentine!  SERPENTINE!!!!!

When I was a kid there was a movie theatre near me in a strip mall. One dollar a show...I must of seen the in laws at least five times there... Loved that movie.

"A highhigh school slacker commits a shocking act and proceeds to let his friends in on the secret. However, the friends' reaction is almost as ambiguous and perplexing as the crime itself."

12 hours ago, kutulu said:

"A highhigh school slacker commits a shocking act and proceeds to let his friends in on the secret. However, the friends' reaction is almost as ambiguous and perplexing as the crime itself."

You win---I don't think I know this one.

On 8/14/2019 at 5:55 PM, kutulu said:

Rivers Edge?