Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Anderson Cooper: Dumb Butt Pirate

They're coming here and are going to ruin it. Not with an Army or a Navy, they are incapable of having a viable one or those, but just by breeding. 

They celebrate this like white people are now going to be the minority racial group. That is never going to be the case. 

ALL the other races lumped together(something they go out of their way to never do any other time.) Will equal more than whites. 

I cannot be sure if it is great or not.  

I would have to see a nation not dominated by those of European descent where life is as good or better than those where that demographic is dominant....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I cannot be sure if it is great or not.  

I would have to see a nation not dominated by those of European descent where life is as good or better than those where that demographic is dominant....

You make a valid point. Countries that aren't run by white or yellow people are shittholes. I don't know why it's so hard for people to accept the fact that brown people have lower IQs and therefore have no business being in charge. 

20 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You make a valid point. Countries that aren't run by white or yellow people are shittholes. I don't know why it's so hard for people to accept the fact that brown people have lower IQs and therefore have no business being in charge. 

I am not there....

I am simply suggesting that different cultures value different things.  I think European culture has placed a high value on social order, individuality, progress and achievement.....other cultures seem to not prioritize in that same manner.

I might suggest that the European-sourced culture in this nation was integral into it becoming the place where everyone wants to be and they are fleeing places where their respective culture is failing.

Not sure I would be quick to celebrate failed cultures achieving dominance anywhere.

I remember when I was in 6th grade and we had to watch Channel One which he was on. A group of 12 year olds in 1992 knew he was a dirty f@g. 

Anderson Coopers family fortune, from his ancestors The Vanderbilts, was gained via slavery. When does he step up and give back his ill gotten gains? 

• Thanks 1

Nobody here will still be around and living if/when this ever happens. Given the problems and debt being created and passed down to future generations already - the all of the sudden custodial welfare concern and well being of future generations is laughable.

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Somehow this fucktard doesn't think that statement is racist?

You can always punch up, never down, that is the mantra.....racism is ok if its against those you decide are more lucky that you.....

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anderson Coopers family fortune, from his ancestors The Vanderbilts, was gained via slavery. When does he step up and give back his ill gotten gains? 

This is fake news.

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

This is fake news.

The Vanderbilts didn't own slaves? They picked the cotton? You'll have to back this up. Google Vanderbilt-Slaves 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Vanderbilts didn't own slaves? They picked the cotton? You'll have to back this up. Google Vanderbilt-Slaves 

Their fortune was made through Shipping and Railroad and not slavery, the google search proves that.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Their fortune was made through Shipping and Railroad and not slavery, the google search proves that.

You must not have googled because even a cursory search on "Vanderbilt Slaves" turns up numerous articles tying them to slavery and slave societies.

A few years ago I didn’t care about race one bit. I wasn’t blind to it, but I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt regardless of color. 

These D-bags have me rooting for white people like a good underdog story. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

A few years ago I didn’t care about race one bit. I wasn’t blind to it, but I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt regardless of color. 

These D-bags have me rooting for white people like a good underdog story. 

Welcome to my world. I used to only see one color - $$$. I have recently added white to that list. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You must not have googled because even a cursory search on "Vanderbilt Slaves" turns up numerous articles tying them to slavery and slave societies.

I never said they didn’t own slaves, I said they didn’t make their fortune from slavery which is what HT implies.

32 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I never said they didn’t own slaves, I said they didn’t make their fortune from slavery which is what HT implies.

What a dik. Ok, you win. They only transported the cotton that the slaves picked. Some of it on their own plantation. But they didn't make their fortune because of slavery. Good grief.  

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a dik. Ok, you win. They only transported the cotton that the slaves picked. Some of it on their own plantation. But they didn't make their fortune because of slavery. Good grief.  

You are only making yourself look incredibly uninformed on Cornelius Vanderbilt.

They didn’t make their fortune shipping cotton picked by slaves. Fake News!

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You are only making yourself look incredibly uninformed on Cornelius Vanderbilt.

So the guy with the only railroad wasn't shipping the product that was the basis of the whole economy in the south? Ok.  What was he shipping then, I Phones? TV's? 

18 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Vudu wasn't uninformed about him. Took him the 22nd round.

On 5/23/2018 at 10:56 AM, vuduchile said:

22.2 Cornelius Vanderbilt

One of the first and best remembered tycoons, Vanderbilt, better known as the "Commodore." was the classic entrepreneur, he never attended college and did not even finish public school, dropping out at the age of 11. At first he worked with his father and then launched his own ferry service between Staten Island and New York City at the young age of 16. He quickly succeeded at this endeavor and pushed for even greater heights, entering the steamboat business in 1829 by launching service between New York City and Peekskill. This earned him the nickname "Commodore," where he became legendary as a no-nonsense businessman. As his success blossomed he eyed the railroad industry and in 1863 took control of the New York & Harlem. He oversaw significant growth of the NY&H and laid its future foundations as a world-class carrier. He changed the railroads name to the New York Central & Hudson River when he merged the original New York Central with his own Hudson River Railroad. He continued stringing together properties, including the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern, until reaching Chicago

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the guy with the only railroad wasn't shipping the product that was the basis of the whole economy in the south? Ok.  What was he shipping then, I Phones? TV's? 

Oil, Grand Central Station wasn’t built by shipping cotton.

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Oil, Grand Central Station wasn’t built by shipping cotton.

He went by "Commodore" and owened plantations. Plural. Enough. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He went by "Commodore" and owened plantations. Plural. Enough. 

Don’t you see you are doing the same thing you blame the MSM for?

BTW most southerner cotton was shipped by sea not land. Cotton was an international product.