Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump's latest round of lies

It's like words, facts don't even matter to this guy.  Says a lot about his brainless, mouth-breathing, unquestioning followers. 

"But but but 57 states!!!! WAAAHHHH"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/politics/weekly-fact-check-donald-trump-21-false/index.html

President Donald Trump made 21 false claims last week, well below his recent weekly tallies, as he stayed largely quiet in the wake of the massacres in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio.

Trump made 56 false claims the week prior. Twenty-one is the fewest he has made in the five weeks we have counted.
The pace of the President's dishonesty is strongly correlated with the total amount of time he spends talking. According to Factba.se, a website that tracks his utterances, Trump spoke for just 56 minutes last week, his lowest total for any week since a week in late January.

I bet President Elizabeth Warren, or if you prefer her Indian name, Speakum No Lies, will be much more honest.

CNN 

:lol:

Mad magazine has more credibility 

Good to see wiff back from his self imposed Mueller failed big time and it hurts sabbatical.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope, no TDS here. 

all missed extra points ( wide left )

I think Obama's  .....

"It was a video" that caused our ambassador to be brutally raped, killed and navy seals to be killed. 

"I didn't know about her private server until seeing it on the news" .....

lies  carry a bit more weight. But hey, that's just me... a normal,  good Americans opinion.  

Besides 

"What difference at this point does it make ?"

• Like 2