Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Name a good looking dude that got caught up in #metoo movement

Just having this conversation with people at work.

Casey Affleck? Nah, I am talking like Clooney, Pitt, Dicaprio etc.

Look at the list of dudes that went down. Almost all big ugly oafs.

If Weinstein looked like Brad Pitt, would have never heard a word of it.

if Louis C.K looked like Clooney not a word.

Also something to be said that Pitt and Clooney, Dicaprio had chicks throw themselves at them 24/7

Epstein did most of this stuff 25 - 15 years ago, no one reported it then :dunno:

Did Rob Lowe get caught up in something or was he just banging high school sophomores? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Epstein did most of this stuff 25 - 15 years ago, no one reported it then :dunno:

Epstein was still trafficking girls a few years ago. 

I agree with you on the good looking thing but with a caveat they don't need to chase women, women chase them.

One guy comes to mind though. Darren Sharper from the Saints. Good looking guy but liked them comatose for some reason. 

Kellen Winslow II is better looking than you’d expect from a guy who likes raping 69 year old homeless women. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I agree with you on the good looking thing but with a caveat they don't need to chase women, women chase them.

One guy comes to mind though. Darren Sharper from the Saints. Good looking guy but liked them comatose for some reason. 

There is a difference here between unsubstantiated claims of misconduct coming out years later, and full on rape. 

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Yeah but rich guys even if ugly dont need to chase chicks either.

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Did Rob Lowe get caught up in something or was he just banging high school sophomores? 

I think he was just banging a little girl and filming it maybe? that dude is still one handsome bastard. that jawline though :wub:

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

I think he was just banging a little girl and filming it maybe? that dude is still one handsome bastard. that jawline though :wub:

I thought she was of age but the video showed he had a pencil d!ck. 

How about a couple of hundred or so NFL players that slapped dey biches? That count? Rappers? 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wood

:wub:

I am sure Epstein too!  the humiliation would be fun

Not a good looking guy at all but garrison keillor got caught up in this . Probably the one dude I regret the most. He was a good guy and Minnesota public radio dropped him like a hot stone. 

I know it sounds crazy but a prairie home companion kept me sane on long drives between Michigan and GA by myself.  Lots of laughs. 

47 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

There is a difference here between unsubstantiated claims of misconduct coming out years later, and full on rape. 

I agree but you'd think those women were most likely willing to get with him anyway. He just liked them unresponsive.

He should have tried the Geek Bored Yer Mom's club.

I think Ed's point is made.  Be it sexual assault or not, women look back at the ugly guy and "remember" that they must not have liked it.  Plus they would look like an idiot making a claim against Fabio.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I think Ed's point is made.  Be it sexual assault or not, women look back at the ugly guy and "remember" that they must not have liked it.  Plus they would look like an idiot making a claim against Fabio.

It's similar to when a girl wakes up after a night of drinking and her friends make fun of her for banging some dude that looks like me,. Next thing you know. RAPE!

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

It's similar to when a girl wakes up after a night of drinking and her friends make fun of her for banging some dude that looks like me,. Next thing you know. RAPE!

Plus nothing ages well.

1985 Bragging to GFs "I focked Garrison Keiler, what a sweet guy"

2015 "Keiler raped me, the old perv".  As if they never aged a day.

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Most dudes who look like you are rapists tho. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Most dudes who look like you are rapists tho. :dunno:

Nah. 

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Plus nothing ages well.

1985 Bragging to GFs "I focked Garrison Keiler, what a sweet guy"

2015 "Keiler raped me, the old perv".  As if they never aged a day.

It's like when you go to bed with a 10 and wake up with an hourglass.  

This reminds me of when Robert Redford wanted to play the lead in The Graduate. They called him in to talk about the part, and ask him how he handled getting rejected by women. 

He was like: "What's rejection."

Right about then someone said: "Call Dustin Hoffman."

🤣

8 hours ago, edjr said:

I think if Brad Pitt just started jerking off in front of random women, he would get me tooed. Thats some creepy sh!t.

54 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I think if Brad Pitt just started jerking off in front of random women, he would get me tooed. Thats some creepy sh!t.

No way.  The women would love it and wouldn't say anything.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No way.  The women would love it and wouldn't say anything.

Totally. I had a friend that went around pinching hotties on Saint Patrick"s who had green on. I asked one of them about it, and she said: "I think I am going to let him get away with it."

Good on you, My brother.   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, BiPolarBear said:

Totally. I had a friend that went around pinching hotties on Saint Patrick"s who had green on. I asked one of them about it, and she said: "I think I am going to let him get away with it."

Good on you, My brother.   :thumbsup:

He was good.  :shocking:

You're supposed to pinch people who aren't wearing green.  🤔

1 minute ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Until he runs for president against Chelsea Clinton. 

Chelsea Clinton is one of the ugliest human beings ever. If she sucks your dlck it counts as anal too. 

• Haha 5

This has legs. Lauer I’d consider normal looking, not outwardly good looking like a Pitt or Clooney.

On 8/15/2019 at 8:39 AM, supermike80 said:

Matt Lauer?

Did you guys see his response to the rape allegation that is conveniently contained in a new book coming out?

Pretty strong words.  I dug it.

“For two years, the women with whom I had extramarital relationships have abandoned shared responsibility, and instead, shielded themselves from blame behind false allegations,” he wrote.

“They have avoided having to look a boyfriend, husband, or a child in the eye and say, ‘I cheated.’ They have done enormous damage in the process. And I will no longer provide them the shelter of my silence.”

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Did you guys see his response to the rape allegation that is conveniently contained in a new book coming out?

Pretty strong words.  I dug it.

“For two years, the women with whom I had extramarital relationships have abandoned shared responsibility, and instead, shielded themselves from blame behind false allegations,” he wrote.

“They have avoided having to look a boyfriend, husband, or a child in the eye and say, ‘I cheated.’ They have done enormous damage in the process. And I will no longer provide them the shelter of my silence.”

Meh, that dude is a massive p.o.s. Any mother focker that has a super villain 'lock the office door from your desk button' installed has to be one of the most rapey sumbitches on the planet.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Meh, that dude is a massive p.o.s. Any mother focker that has a super villain 'lock the office door from your desk button' installed has to be one of the most rapey sumbitches on the planet.

Yeah I'm not gonna let a blanket be thrown over it for that.   Doesn't give the accusers carte blanche in my opinion.

At this point, hes lost everything(cept money)  his job, wife, credibility, respect from his kids.  So he would be better off just shutting up about it

UNLESS...someone wanted to make up lies about him. Then he comes on full blast.

7 hours ago, Reality said:

I gotta say after reading his whole statement, I believe all Matt Lauer's (formerly of NBCs).

Full statement here: https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/matt-lauer-rape-denial-letter-1203364695/

But by not speaking out I also emboldened those who continue to do me harm with false stories.

One such story I should have confronted a long time ago is an example of why I believe my silence was a mistake. Despite numerous erroneous reports in the past, there was not a button in my office that could lock the door from the inside. There was no such locking mechanism. It didn’t exist. NBC confirmed this fact publicly following my termination.

It would have been impossible to confine anyone in my office, for any purpose, and I have never attempted to make anyone feel as if they were confined in my office. I have never assaulted anyone or forced anyone to have sex. Period.

The gal in question has released a response to his statement. Highly doubt I'll change my mind (Lauer's full statement seems pretty genuine) but I'll take a look at hers...