Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Name a good looking dude that got caught up in #metoo movement

On 8/15/2019 at 8:30 PM, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I thought she was of age but the video showed he had a pencil d!ck. 

She was 16, but at that time the age of consent in Georgia was 14, although to film it she had to be 18 apparently. Gotta love Georgia. 

In 1988, Lowe was involved in a sex scandal over a videotape of him having sex with a 16-year-old girl he met in a nightclub. They were videotaped the night before the Democratic National Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. As the age of consent in Georgia was 14 at the time (until 1995 when it was raised to 16), both were of legal age to engage in sexual activity, although 18 was the legal age to be involved in such a recording.[48] At the time, Lowe was campaigning for Michael Dukakis.[49]

Yeah, her response seems full of words and phrases to signal to people who will feel a need to believe her. 

At most it seems she wasn't into the idea of anal sex, and she claims to have stated so more than once, but when she was a little toasted he went for it. She was still really into him though, for quite a while, but she was ultimately hurt by him just stopping the affair. In time, that experience, that it seems like she would have otherwise not zeroed in on, she chose to #metoo harness. Maybe she created a narrative she believes herself, or some part of her knows she just wants to hurt him. Or I'm wrong. But having read his statement, it definitely sounds like if they had wound up together, her complaint never would have been made.

After they stopped seeing each other, it sounds like she held out hope for a couple years that they would rekindle. I'm thinking once she finally saw the writing on the wall, she decided to burn it all down. Or, I'm wrong. Definitely get those vibes though.

10 minutes ago, naomi said:

Yeah, her response seems full of words and phrases to signal to people who will feel a need to believe her. 

At most it seems she wasn't into the idea of anal sex, and she claims to have stated so more than once, but when she was a little toasted he went for it. She was still really into him though, for quite a while, but she was ultimately hurt by him just stopping the affair. In time, that experience, that it seems like she would have otherwise not zeroed in on, she chose to #metoo harness. Maybe she created a narrative she believers herself, or some part of her knows she just wants to hurt him. Or I'm wrong. But having read his statement, it definitely sounds like had they wound up together, her complaint never would have been made.

Here's my thing with rape.

No means no. Absolutely unequivocally. She says no, and you do it anyway, prison time.

But you ladies gotta actually say no. And I mean actually N focking O, not this... "I dunno, I don't think I want to crap."

And if you say no, and he keeps bugging you for it, and you eventually say yes, that is not rape. That is not taking advantage (absent drugs or something). That's just how most sexual relationships work. Men are always gonna push that envelope. Sex, oral, anal, three ways,  making a video, whatever. We always have a new frontier. It's your responsibility to draw the lines.

I had a chick I was banging for a while once. The first time was at a hotel when we were both drunk. A couple months in, she told me she really didn't want to go to the hotel that first night.

I was floored. Then why the fock didn't you focking say so? Hell, she talked one of her friends into going with my buddy the same night. 

No (and no pun intended), I can totally see how solid no's need to be solid no's in those scenerios. OR if you're literally a little flakey about it, you have to put the onus on yourself for any potential future regret, not the other person.

It's just the whole nature of the exchange, or lack thereof. If you weren't clear, it's still something that was within your control, and you absented. I think a fair amount of guys actually do stop at the not-super-solid sounding aversion, but over time they'll want to figure out where the real boundaries are.

The sad part of this story to me though, aside from what it may say about her character or ability to feed herself a narrative, is that I think she basically delivered on "hurt people hurt people."

ETA: Inebriation is different. Personally I don't think those decisions should be made then, but that kind of wisdom is out the window in the moment. I wouldn't trust a guy who got drunk with me unless we knew each other really well already. But my bar is set high (not a bad thing) on things like that due to good people I've known.

7 minutes ago, naomi said:

No (and no pun intended), I can totally see how solid no's need to be solid no's in those scenerios. OR if you're literally a little flakey about it, you have to put the onus on yourself for any potential future regret, not the other person.

It's just the whole nature of the exchange, or lack thereof. If you weren't clear, it's still something that was within your control, and you absented. I think a fair amount of guys actually do stop at the not-super-solid sounding aversion, but over time they'll want to figure out where the real boundaries are.

The sad part of this story to me though, aside from what it may say about her character or ability to feed herself a narrative, is that I think she basically delivered on "hurt people hurt people."

Sure. I've stopped many times even if she didn't say no, either because I could tell she wasn't cool with it, or felt she was too drunk, or whatever.

As a straight man, it's pretty rare I've faced the situation when a partner asked if I wanted to do something I didn't want to do.

One was a chick asked me if I wanted to pee on her. I told her it did absolutely nothing for me, but if she wanted it, sure, why not.

On occasion, chicks will try to go backdoor on you with a finger. Let me assure you, my no was absolutely clear.

Then there's the retraction issue. Had a chick agree to anal once. Then she changed her mind an inch in. That's her right.

And there's the classic "don't in there" and he does anyway. That's not cool either, regardless of orifice. 

9 hours ago, naomi said:

I gotta say after reading his whole statement, I believe all Matt Lauer's (formerly of NBCs).

Full statement here: https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/matt-lauer-rape-denial-letter-1203364695/

But by not speaking out I also emboldened those who continue to do me harm with false stories.

One such story I should have confronted a long time ago is an example of why I believe my silence was a mistake. Despite numerous erroneous reports in the past, there was not a button in my office that could lock the door from the inside. There was no such locking mechanism. It didn’t exist. NBC confirmed this fact publicly following my termination.

It would have been impossible to confine anyone in my office, for any purpose, and I have never attempted to make anyone feel as if they were confined in my office. I have never assaulted anyone or forced anyone to have sex. Period.

Wow man.  That is a supremely powerful statement and believable.  I haven't seen her reply to this but it's gonna be tough

My big take away from all this is that this Brooke woman takes it up the ass. 

12 hours ago, naomi said:

ETA: Inebriation is different. Personally I don't think those decisions should be made then, but that kind of wisdom is out the window in the moment. I wouldn't trust a guy who got drunk with me unless we knew each other really well already. But my bar is set high (not a bad thing) on things like that due to good people I've known.

Even inebriation can be complicated.  I once when to a party in a cabin in the woods with this hot girl.  She drove. About 20 minutes after we arrived, she told me was drunk as hell and was all over me.  She hadn't had a single drink.

13 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Then there's the retraction issue. Had a chick agree to anal once. Then she changed her mind an inch in. That's her right.

That sucks.  She was 1/3 of the way home.  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Here's my thing with rape.

No means no. Absolutely unequivocally. She says no, and you do it anyway, prison time.

But you ladies gotta actually say no. And I mean actually N focking O, not this... "I dunno, I don't think I want to crap."

And if you say no, and he keeps bugging you for it, and you eventually say yes, that is not rape. That is not taking advantage (absent drugs or something). That's just how most sexual relationships work. Men are always gonna push that envelope. Sex, oral, anal, three ways,  making a video, whatever. We always have a new frontier. It's your responsibility to draw the lines.

I had a chick I was banging for a while once. The first time was at a hotel when we were both drunk. A couple months in, she told me she really didn't want to go to the hotel that first night.

I was floored. Then why the fock didn't you focking say so? Hell, she talked one of her friends into going with my buddy the same night. 

Unless you are Mike Tyson where Yes means Yeth and No means Anal. 

50 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Cuba Gooding Jr???!

Can we get a ruling from peenie on this one?

He's black. Why do you need her to rule on his color?

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

He's black. Why do you need her to rule on his color?

I need her to rule on whether he's good looking.  

23 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I need her to rule on whether he's good looking.  

They all look the same

• Like 1