blackhawks

Advice needed

Ok so here is the situation: keeper league where we can keep 3 players. Each yr a drafted player moves up 2 spots and you can not keep a player drafted in the top 2 rounds .FA's, if kept are inserted as a 10th rnd.  Currently the choices with best value are as follows w/ the round they would fall in, in parenthesis. I will have the 3rd pick in a 10 team league.

RB-Conner PITT(13)*

RB-Carson SEA(7)*

RB-Williams KC(10)*

WR-Pettis SF(10)

I also have Mixon but he would be my 1st rnd pick as he was my 3rd rnd last year. I really like Mixon but not at the 3 spot...From the chatter im hearing I most likely will have a choice of Mcaffery, Leveon  Zeke, gurley,  as the top choices at the RB position. OR if I go WR, D.  Hopkins, A. Brown, j. jones.

* these are the players I have penciled in for my keepers.....so with the 3rd pick, do I grab another RB(McCafferrey) or go with a WR(Hopkins)….

PROBABLY over thinking this, as I usually do but wanted to get some feedback.

1/2 pt PPR,6 Pt /TD and yardage bonuses is our scoring.... 

THANKS🍻

Mccaffery 

Devonte Adams or Hopkins. The 3 RBs are solid, so compliment them with a top 3 WR. You will not get a top WR with your 2nd pick.

9 hours ago, FantasyRetard said:

From the 3rd pick, you'll have a shot a McCaffrey?  I would think that he'd go ahead of you.

Yes...here is my thought process on why he may be available:

team with 1st pick has 3 RBs that he is keeping. He is a BIG time GB fan so he mentioned(jokingly?) that he would take Rodgers 1st..QBs go early in this league...not sure I believe him because he had Hopkins last yr but because of our rules he can not keep him(he was a top 2 draft pick last yr)...so he may be throwing smoke and grab Hopkins 1st.....2nd  team picking would most likely grab Barkley....leaving McCaffery 3rd...or if he was serious also leave Hopkins.....

5 hours ago, bobjay00 said:

Devonte Adams or Hopkins. The 3 RBs are solid, so compliment them with a top 3 WR. You will not get a top WR with your 2nd pick.

Adams is not available as he is someone else’s keeper, but I’m leaning towards your thinking.....but hard to pass on McCaffery when he’s staring you in the eye👁....don’t ya think?

If you can start 3 RBs get McCaffrey if only Start 2 RBs grab Hopkins

GO 🦅'S

Put out feelers for a trade partner if McCaffrey is available and you only can start 2 rbs. Agree if you can start three and he's there take him

thanks for the replies.. to answer the last couple questions we start 2 Rbs  ,2 WRs and a flex which can be a RB,WR or TE...I decided to keep the 3 RBs listed and with the 3rd pick am still debating with who to grab at 3....The fact that Cam is hurt right now, Does that sway any opinions on who to grab at 3?...Am leaning towards a WR right now but like I said earlier,How do you pass up on McCaffery if he's staring you in the face??

Draft in a couple days..cant wait till its over...really hurting my brain dwelling over this:wacko::dunno: