Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Recommend a TV Series on Netflix

6 hours ago, Herbivore said:

It's a movie, but The Invention of Lying was really good.  Ricky Gervais in a world where no one can lie until he does.  It's funny and cute.  

You’re funny and cute. 

Not funny haha and not cute like a puppy.  

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

You’re funny and cute. 

Not funny haha and not cute like a puppy.  

you're sad

On 2/13/2020 at 9:32 AM, DonS said:

Need to include an asterisk on Dexter rating.  The end of the series was complete and utter sh1t. 

Total bullshit...I'm on the last episode of Dexter right now for like the 5th time or summfin and it honestly makes me misty eyed every damn time. 

Just out of curiosity, what makes you people hate the way it ended?  

eta: I'm also "that guy"  that actually didn't get all pissed off with the Lost ending.  Hell, I got misty eyed with that one, also. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Not sad like a clown. 

Send in the clowns

6 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Total bullshit...I'm on the last episode of Dexter right now for like the 5th time or summfin and it honestly makes me misty eyed every damn time. 

eta: I'm also "that guy"  that actually didn't get all pissed off with the Lost ending.  Hell, I got misty eyed with that one, also. 

It's been several years since I watched the final season but a few things that I can remember not caring for were:

* the entire Deb loves her "brother" plot line was irritating 

* Dexter just casually strolling out of the hospital with Deb's body

* sailing off into the hurricane 

* I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK!!! 

I love Dexter, but when comparing the final season to the quality of previous seasons it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.  Just like GoT.  That's how I feel anyways. 

Travelers....great story and casting...was mentioned a year or so ago...if ya missed it.

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Travelers....great story and casting...was mentioned a year or so ago...if ya missed it.

Agreed.  Sexy sexy retard girl to boot! 

Bummed that it got canceled. 

44 minutes ago, DonS said:

Agreed.  Sexy sexy retard girl to boot! 

Bummed that it got canceled. 

Well...thats subjective...it had an ending.. resolution...just not what we wanted.  Lol

October Faction.. kinda like monster hunting...maybe if you liked Umbrella Academy...

Kinda like Grimm meets ...van helsing.

Warning...very Liberal Casting...ya got the gays...the mixed...the asians...ole rich whitey...every possible thing in between.  If that is a peeve...look elsewhere.  

Lost girl......succubus sexy girl on girl stuff mixed in..

Van Helsing....the chick is hot and its well done from a story line and quality of weapon play and gore.  

Into the Badlands....great post apoc martial arts show...awesome fight scenes and action...some good characters and a cute chick with the biggest effin eyebrows ever.

Another Life....katie sackhoff looking good still.

Fits liberal agenda with casting...the mixed...the trans...the gays...you name it.

Cool story and special effects...season 2 is coming...

The Messiah...

I found it awesome....well acted..great story...

Set in the middle east...definate change of pace from my sci fi perspective.  Geopolitical with a touch of mysticism.  

Person of Interest...was a network show...wife and I loved it.  Full series on Netflix.

Mars...the Nat Geo docuseries...solid stuff if your interested in what it would be like to ho to mars.

Lost in space....campy...corny...good mindless fun.  Solid cgi.  Good plot twists.  Hits all the check boxed for diversity.  Robot is cool

3%

Dubbed from latin america...2 seasons.  Interesting premise..haves against have nots...good stuff.

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

October Faction.. kinda like monster hunting...maybe if you liked Umbrella Academy...

Kinda like Grimm meets ...van helsing.

Warning...very Liberal Casting...ya got the gays...the mixed...the asians...ole rich whitey...every possible thing in between.  If that is a peeve...look elsewhere.  

Does it have diverse tittays? 

10 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Lost had an Ending ?

Oddly, I'm actually really enjoying WWII in HD Color. For some reason with other WW2 documentaries I've never retained much or kept my mind from wandering while watching.

This one progresses in a manner where I keep tracking with it and absorb an actual "this then that" understanding of the events and evolution.

5 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

3%

Dubbed from latin america...2 seasons.  Interesting premise..haves against have nots...good stuff.

The Process!!!  Season 1 was quite good, I gave up half way thru season 2.  Season3 came out last fall.  I will probably go back.  lead is a cutie.  

Someone mentioned on here & I don't see it now(deletored?) a prime series about a guy who got divorced & bought a boat to cruise the canals in England. You can search Narrow Boats.....not exciting but strangely relaxing like watching an aquarium. 

Just finished Lost in Space.... I enjoyed it.

Currently watching Umbrella Academy and I like it so far as well.

I'm going to get into Peaky Blinders or Altered Carbon next.....

1 minute ago, JohnD. said:

Just finished Lost in Space.... I enjoyed it.

Currently watching Umbrella Academy and I like it so far as well.

I'm going to get into Peaky Blinders or Altered Carbon next.....

Lots TA in altered carbon...some dong for the wife as well...

Forgot to add that I just finished Ragnarok as well. It was a weird normal people playing Norse  gods (Thor and Giants) set in a small Norwegian town but there was horrible English dubbing and way too much global/local water pollution, global warming, glacier loss, etc involved. I would say I finished it but didn't like it

6 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Lots TA in altered carbon...some dong for the wife as well...

The Mexican cop is hot, and she doesn't shy away from going full frontal. 

On 2/15/2020 at 10:54 AM, naomi said:

Oddly, I'm actually really enjoying WWII in HD Color. For some reason with other WW2 documentaries I've never retained much or kept my mind from wandering while watching.

This one progresses in a manner where I keep tracking with it and absorb an actual "this then that" understanding of the events and evolution.

Play Jamey Johnson "In Color" in the backround on a loop while watching 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DonS said:

The Mexican cop is hot, and she doesn't shy away from going full frontal. 

Speaking of hot Mexicans, wtf has that smoke show Isabella been in narcos mexico for two seasons now, and I've yet to see those glorious tittays unleashed? 

9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Speaking of hot Mexicans, wtf has that smoke show Isabella been in narcos mexico for two seasons now, and I've yet to see those glorious tittays unleashed? 

It really is a travesty.   Just wrapped up S2.  Such a good show. 

Just started Hunters on Prime with Al Pacino.  Thumbs up so far.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:01 AM, MDC said:

Any good mystery / thriller or sci-fi shows on Netflix or Prime? I like historical / period stuff and foreign shows and movies.

Outlander 

Roman Empire

In the middle of this 3 Season series.. It's pretty cool - and boy did those emperors like to fock back then. :D

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Roman Empire

In the middle of this 3 Season series.. It's pretty cool - and did those emperors like to fock boys back then. :D

Is actually a movie, but Takers is a pretty good watch - plenty of suspense/bank robbing shiit.

Watched the first episode of “Zero Zero Zero”. In the Narcos vein. About drug dealing between Mexico and the mob in Italy. Was pretty good, we’ll see. 

Watched a movie last night called Same Kind of Different as Me based on a true story about a couple who befriends a homeless man.Good cast,story and a very emotional ending.

Not on Netflix, but we purchased the 1st season of Brockmire last night and laughed pretty heartily through the first 3 episodes.  I think we got it through AMC but it originally aired on IFC. 

NSFW language.