Sign in to follow this  
edjr

New documentary ‘Chase The Truth’ defending Michael Jackson is released

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I found it interesting that they waited until the deadline passed to sue the estate to reveal they were molested. That way they could make money and not have to testify under oath. 

Total sham. 

Michael Jackson was 100% a focking freaky deaky weirdo. Doesn't make him a molester

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Total sham. 

Michael Jackson was 100% a focking freaky deaky weirdo. Doesn't make him a molester

If a pedo has MJ's money, there would be a lot more people that would be coming out about him. Interesting also is that he was accused around the time he was speaking out about the elite. 

If a pedo has MJ's money, there would be a lot more people that would be coming out about him. Interesting also is that he was accused around the time he was speaking out about the elite. 

I think the fact that crazy bastard Corey Feldman never had a bad word to say about Michael until the HBO documentary came out, says it all.

23 minutes ago, edjr said:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/new-documentary-chase-truth-defending-michael-jackson-released-2538518

No surprise the entire HBO documentary was total rubbish and those 2 lying punks were after cash.

I didn't watch anything on Jackson.  I don't pay much attention. I don't have an opinion.  He might be guilty, he might be innocent.  No clue.

Anyway, I find it interesting, how you decided how one link/source was wrong (HBO) and one was the truth (the link you posted).

Because I'm sure if you search, you (or any of us) can find links to "The REAL story behind Michael Jackson"  and there will be more than one "REAL/TRUE" story that are polar opposites.  Same goes with "the REAL story of the moon landing" or "OJ Simpson" .....etc etc.  It allllllllllllll comes down to what you choose to believe.

So, how did you come to the conclusion that one was correct and one wasn't? 

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I didn't watch anything on Jackson.  I don't pay much attention. I don't have an opinion.  He might be guilty, he might be innocent.  No clue.

Anyway, I find it interesting, how you decided how one link/source was wrong (HBO) and one was the truth (the link you posted).

Because I'm sure if you search, you (or any of us) can find links to "The REAL story behind Michael Jackson"  and there will be more than one "REAL/TRUE" story that are polar opposites. 

So, how did you come to the conclusion that one was correct and one wasn't? 

1. As I said before. Why wait until the deadline passed to sue the estate? 

2. Where are the rest? Pedos keep pedoing. MJ would have had 100s of victims. 

1. As I said before. Why wait until the deadline passed to sue the estate? 

2. Where are the rest? Pedos keep pedoing. MJ would have had 100s of victims. 

Thousands of children visited neverland. Only 2 came forward? :doh:

23 minutes ago, edjr said:

Total sham. 

You're right.  Being a molester made him a molester.  The other stuff just drew attention to it.

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

You're right.  Being a molester made him a molester.  The other stuff just drew attention to it.

🤧

Show us where he touched you on this doll

35 minutes ago, edjr said:

Thousands of children visited neverland. Only 2 came :doh:

Whoa. Dude. 🤢

38 minutes ago, Strike said:

Bingo

6 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Shouldn't you be bidding on Aaron Hernandez's skeleton? 

Why are guys like you so defensive of the freak ? Into his dance moves ? Wanted to be one of the jesus juice sleepover kids ?

I don't get it. 

17 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why are guys like you so defensive of the freak ? Into his dance moves ? Wanted to be one of the jesus juice sleepover kids ?

I don't get it. 

I was just busting your balls. I gave my reasons why I think he didn't do it. I could be wrong. IDK. But the other side are acting like liberals. Black/white man bad with no explanation of why they believe that. 

28 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I don't get it. 

so much hatred, come out of the closet already, you'd be much happier.

44 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Whoa. Dude. 🤢

What a selfish pr!ck!  He didn’t even let the kids finish?