Miami Dolphins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Saturday
Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts
New England at Tennessee Titans
Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers
Detroit Lions at Houston Texans
Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams

Sunday
New Orleans Saints at Los Angeles Chargers (CBS 8/18)
Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota Vikings (FOX 8/18)

Monday
San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos (ESPN 8/19)

And the zona O-line looks just as dreadful as it did last year, yuck...

Oh my soul, Raiders def is amazing, or is it just a repeat of a very bad offense from Zona. 

Mm DJ a top five pick, I don’t think so. 

Hes a rb1 and a late first rounder based on league size.  

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Oh my soul, Raiders def is amazing, or is it just a repeat of a very bad offense from Zona. 

I am not worried. I remember Jordan Howard looking bad in the preseason his rookie year, and then he had a really good season. The penalties are killing the game flow

13 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I like DJ better than you but this Oline, and bad vibes from this team not to mention a rookie coach who was meh in college, I may have to reassess his value.

13 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I am not worried. I remember Jordan Howard looking bad in the preseason his rookie year, and then he had a really good season. The penalties are killing the game flow

Looks too reminiscent of last year. Just don’t like it and have a really bad feeling about that offense again. I’m not cool with DJs production last year and now he’s being discussed as the #5 pick? I expect similar numbers, so I’m staying away from DJ.

1 minute ago, thePRO said:

Looks too reminiscent of last year. Just don’t like it and have a really bad feeling about that offense again. I’m not cool with DJs production last year and now he’s being discussed as the #5 pick? I expect similar numbers, so I’m staying away from DJ.

I do think the offense will be much improved. Penalties really killed the momentum here.

17 minutes ago, thePRO said:

I expect an uptick but the bottom line is you want top overall upside from a top 5 pick and Zona might not be able to deliver that. It’s getting very hard for me to justify NOT taking Gurley at 6. He’s healthy and the Rams are locked loaded. I feel the knee thing is silly and Gurley himself has no idea what people are even talking about.

So this clap thing before the snap that the qb uses for every single snap, is it easier for the defense to get a jump on the snap? 

36 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I like DJ better than you but this Oline, and bad vibes from this team not to mention a rookie coach who was meh in college, I may have to reassess his value.

I agree. 

Now do you think DJ is worth a top five draft pick? 

Yeah either Az’s oline is that bad or the raiders rush is that good. Idk yet but I’m out of the dj talk anyway having the 1 pick in my ppr but Murray, while making some good decisions at times looked kinda lost, He had like 3 DOG penalties so I’d def move him down the ranks if anyone had him in a tier where he’d be a starting qb. Give me Big Ben, rivers, or maybe even Lamar Jackson ahead of him. His talent and that O will gel at some point but doesn’t appear it’ll be fully operational to start he season. 

Rookie Qb, rookie head coach, rookie system = rookie production. 

51 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I agree. 

Now do you think DJ is worth a top five draft pick? 

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I read a piece the other day that suggested the Zona Oline was the worst in the league. Their performance tonight did nothing to dispel that notion. Hopkins might be the safer play.

Then where not far off from how we feel about DJ. 

I don’t think he’s worth a top five pick. 

But I do think he’s worth a rb1. 

He was last season, and I see him being one again. 

Starting to agree here. I like DJ, but a top 6 pick to me needs to have top overall upside and I don’t think that’s realistic for him in this situation. He can do better than last year and still not be worth a top pick. A guy like Hopkins or Adams on the other hand has firm top 3 WR potential. But then factor in positional scarcity and how landing a top 5 RB is more important than a top 3 wr. Argh!