Sign in to follow this  
BLS

what event was the largest mass murder in US history?

Just now, Kanil said:

Cuz if they're colored... they ain't Americans... Ain't that right, Cleetus?

Are they Americans? Yes

Are they law abiding Americans? No

42 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

If Poland is the standard, why stop with Muslims? They've some of the strictest gun laws in the world - seems to be working too.

https://blogs.transparent.com/polish/how-gun-laws-in-poland-compare-to-other-countries/

Perhaps if the U.S. deported a lot of folks we could afford to get stricter gun laws.

What part of the U.S. population is responsible for the majority of violent crimes and what percentage of the population are they? Now what percentage of Poland's population is represented by that same group? 

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Cuz if they're colored... they ain't Americans... Ain't that right, Cleetus?

I doubt that is true, but I would point to the Asian culture as something we should warmly welcome, knowing how to behave and not be an idiot seems like an American value I can get behind.

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Are they Americans? Yes

Are they law abiding Americans? No

Then why should we take their statistics out?

As an FYI - Regardless of race, 100% of people that commit murder are not law abiding Americans.  Hell, if we remove ALL of the non-law abiding Americans from our crime statistics, we have ZERO crime. 

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

As an FYI - Regardless of race, 100% of people that commit murder are not law abiding Americans.  Hell, if we remove ALL of the non-law abiding Americans from our country statistics, we have ZERO crime. 

ohhhhm fixed and I just "got there" 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

As an FYI - Regardless of race, 100% of people that commit murder are not law abiding Americans.  Hell, if we remove ALL of the non-law abiding Americans from our crime statistics, we have ZERO crime. 

Why take them out? Because they are a small subset of our population (13% to be exact) that make up half of our prison population. I've said it before and I will say it again to anyone that wants more gun regulations. We do not have a gun problem in this country, we have a black problem. Until we focus on the core problem which is black crime, we are not going to see any improvements in our homicide stats. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Hell, if we remove ALL of the non-law abiding Americans from our crime statistics, we have ZERO crime. 

Who would replace the Democratic party?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Why take them out? Because they are a small subset of our population (13% to be exact) that make up half of our prison population. I've said it before and I will say it again to anyone that wants more gun regulations. We do not have a gun problem in this country, we have a black problem. Until we focus on the core problem which is black crime, we are not going to see any improvements in our homicide stats. 

Whether you like it or not, that 13% is part of who we are as Americans.  If you just start taking the chunks of numbers you don't like out of statistics, they're meaningless.

What's your suggestion for focusing on black crime?

23 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Who would replace the Democratic party?

That one was lobbed up there... glad someone spiked it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Whether you like it or not, that 13% is part of who we are as Americans.  If you just start taking the chunks of numbers you don't like out of statistics, they're meaningless.

What's your suggestion for focusing on black crime?

I would build upon our current 3 strikes law by eliminating the life in prison and replacing it with immediate death sentence after your 3rd felony. It would clear out prison space and get rid of many undesirables. 

I also have no problem with eliminating "chunks' of anything. If you have a tumor it is technically part of your body, but you will do everything to remove it, correct? America would be best served getting rid of its tumors.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I would build upon our current 3 strikes law by eliminating the life in prison and replacing it with immediate death sentence after your 3rd felony. It would clear out prison space and get rid of many undesirables. 

I also have no problem with eliminating "chunks' of anything. If you have a tumor it is technically part of your body, but you will do everything to remove it, correct? America would be best served getting rid of its tumors.

I can get behind this

13 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Looks like it is against the native americans: trail of tears or California genocides.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_the_United_States

Looks like most of those occurred when America was Britain, France and Spain. And let's not forget the ones where Indians massacred each other. 

The sackler family is responsible for more deaths than every war we have ever been involved in...combined. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like most of those occurred when America was Britain, France and Spain. And let's not forget the ones where Indians massacred each other. 

Don't cloud this...white = evil, even though you never did any of this, nor likely did your ancestors... you are reduced to the color of your skin....but only if you happen to be white......or hispanic doing something bad to another minority, apparently you are white then as well....

Another idea that would benefit society as a whole and make us much richer as individuals and as a nation - Every leap year on February 29th we purge the poorest 1% of our population. 4 years gives the poors plenty of time to work their way up into the safe zone and if you're a welfare queen just sitting on that a$$- you're going to die. Within a decade we will eliminate lots of undesirables and save money on paying for safety nets. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So I see this thread turned into mein kampf...

:lol:

Do you know a single joo that would be in the bottom 15% let alone the bottom 1%?

Me neither. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

:lol:

Do you know a single joo that would be in the bottom 15% let alone the bottom 1%?

Me neither. 

I was just talking the removing undesirables stuff. 

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Another idea that would benefit society as a whole and make us much richer as individuals and as a nation - Every leap year on February 29th we purge the poorest 1% of our population. 4 years gives the poors plenty of time to work their way up into the safe zone and if you're a welfare queen just sitting on that a$$- you're going to die. Within a decade we will eliminate lots of undesirables and save money on paying for safety nets. 

Your ideas are pretty far out there. You might need a vacation.  Or maybe a beej.   

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I was just talking the removing undesirables stuff. 

We remove undesirables all the time by putting them in prison or sentencing them to death. The problem is life sentences are a waste of time and money and we do not remove enough of the trash. If you take a look at our inner cities you can see that we have a lot of filth that we do not need. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Your ideas are pretty far out there. You might need a vacation.  Or maybe a beej.   

I hope that wasn't an offer to suck me off because I have a solution for the f@gs too. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Bingo. 

If we went by Kanil's rationale....We punish everyone for a few people's crime. 

If a doctor talks to a fat fock or a greasy vein fock, he talks about getting rid of the unhealthy foods in that fat person's diet.  Not the healthy food.

If a fat American fock has to go on a diet, why shouldn't all American's have to go on a diet? We're all Americans. 

If pit bulls are banned in some communities (wait. what?  why ARE pits banned in some places?), should all dogs be banned because they are all dogs?

We throw murderers in jail, that are American.  Should we put everyone in jail, because "everyone (a portion of all races) commit murder?"

We can isolate teens...and say "Hey, you are a higher risk driver, so we can charge you more"  .

Wait, Huh.  The insurance guy tells me a trampoline in backyard raises my insurance.  A trampoline?  Huh?  What did the trampoline do? 

We can tell young kids "you can't smoke or drive or buy a gun"  because, well, they are simply part of the population that "just isn't able" to handle the situation. 

So age discrimination is okay, but color isn't?  What the fvck.  I mean, really, all the stats apply the same way.....except well, folks get stirred up with sepratin' blacks.

But tidn't no problum to sep-rate teens or kids.  Why?

Just now, bostonlager said:

I hope that wasn't an offer to suck me off because I have a solution for the f@gs too. 

You’re off the rails man. Take it easy. 

Just now, vuduchile said:

You’re off the rails man. Take it easy. 

Lighten up, Vance. It's all in good fun. 

• Like 3

How about "2 strikes and your out" means....uhh..."out" as in like Eptstein out.  And not after 4 years in the system.   Within 15 minutes of your 2nd strike being made official in court. 

That wouldn't cure all of the mass shootings, buuuuuut....it would cure many many many many of the other shootings, robbery, and crime.

It would bring the overall crime way the fock down.  Either by criminals being fearful of dying or actually dying after 2 strikes.  

You can't kill criminals after 3 felony convictions unless they were all murders. 

That would never fly in this country, so it's not even worth actually discussing.  

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

How about "2 strikes and your out" means....uhh..."out" as in like Eptstein out.  And not after 4 years in the system.   Within 15 minutes of your 2nd strike being made official in court. 

That wouldn't cure all of the mass shootings, buuuuuut....it would cure many many many many of the other shootings, robbery, and crime.

It would bring the overall crime way the fock down.  Either by criminals being fearful of dying or actually dying after 2 strikes.  

I think this would also benefit minority populations within inner cites. Take Cincinnati for example - we have had shootings and homicides this summer at a rate of a real shithole place like Chicago and 95% of them are blacks. It's not all of the blacks though it's approximately 1000 POS individuals in a city of 300,000 that ruin it for everyone else. A few years of 2 strikes and all cities everywhere would be cleaned up rather quickly. 

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

You can't kill criminals after 3 felony convictions unless they were all murders. 

That would never fly in this country, so it's not even worth actually discussing.  

The current system puts band aids on broken legs when a better solution is needed. Sometimes the correct solution seems mean and it might hurt a little bit, but in the long run its for the better. Similar to when people ask if you could go back in time and kill baby Hitler or baby Barack Hussein Obama  - what do you do?

10 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Sadly, this is spot on...  😑

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

The current system puts band aids on broken legs when a better solution is needed. Sometimes the correct solution seems mean and it might hurt a little bit, but in the long run its for the better. Similar to when people ask if you could go back in time and kill baby Hitler or baby Barack Hussein Obama  - what do you do?

What you're suggesting is inhumane and falls under the 8th amendment concerning "cruel and unusual punishment".  It's there for a reason.

You can't kill people for being a career criminal.  And you certainly can't kill people for being poor.  That's not even a crime.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

What you're suggesting is inhumane and falls under the 8th amendment concerning "cruel and unusual punishment".  It's there for a reason.

You can't kill people for being a career criminal.  And you certainly can't kill people for being poor.  That's not even a crime.  

Fine we don't have to kill them. Send them to GITMO for being career criminals and for being vagrants. 

Feed them all the old cack meat sandwich. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Also - a lot of libs like to take a dump on the 2nd amendment. I would like to preserve that one while wiping my a$$ with the 8th, 13th, 14th, 15th, and 19th. 

Boston cementing himself as the biggest bigot on the boards in this thread.  And no one is calling him out on it.  What a focking cesspool.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Boston cementing himself as the biggest bigot on the boards in this thread.  And no one is calling him out on it.  What a focking cesspool.

Posted by me on 7/19/19

Bigot is like the liberal big boy word of the last few years and is overused. While they use it as an attempt to insult others, what they fail to realize that many like myself take it as a compliment be cause I am a proud bigot. 

- I am anti all homosexual agendas

- I am anti all muslim agendas

- I am anti all programs that discriminate against whites, especially straight, white males.

- I am anti immigration including white immigration from Europe

What they also fail to realize is the actual definition of the word bigot. If you are intolerant of my views above, then by definition you are too a bigot. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Posted by me on 7/19/19

It's pretty hard to be the biggest piece of sh1t on this board, but you've somehow managed.  Here's your trophy.  :first:

And you fockheads wonder why you keep getting called racist/homophobes/anti-semites/whatever.  It's because you all let focksticks like Boston speak for you and don't call him out.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

It's pretty hard to be the biggest piece of sh1t on this board, but you've somehow managed.  Here's your trophy.  :first:

Much obliged. :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Its so over the top it's not worthy. He's Bizzaro MDC. Just a troll in the other side. 

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

An average of 5000 bison were killed every day during the building of the railroads

They couldn't see past the billfold. They wanted all the buffalo dead. Everything was so sad.