Sign in to follow this  
BLS

what event was the largest mass murder in US history?

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

And you fockheads wonder why you keep getting called racist/homophobes/anti-semites/whatever.  It's because you all let focksticks like Boston speak for you and don't call him out.

I'm not a Libtard, so I fully accept his right to say what he's saying.  I don't shout him down.  I don't call him names.  I don't insult him.  I just let him blabber on about.  His actions (words), are a reflection of him.  Again, because I'm not a Libtard, I don't assume every white person is like him.  I don't assume that everyone from Cincinnati is like him.  I don't assume that every person who disagrees with me, is like him.

19 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm not a Libtard, so I fully accept his right to say what he's saying.  I don't shout him down.  I don't call him names.  I don't insult him.  I just let him blabber on about.  His actions (words), are a reflection of him.  Again, because I'm not a Libtard, I don't assume every white person is like him.  I don't assume that everyone from Cincinnati is like him.  I don't assume that every person who disagrees with me, is like him.

I find it funny that in the same statement you say you don't assume everyone is like Boston because he says something but are, at the same exact time, painting liberals all with the same brush.  Irony at it's finest.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I find it funny that in the same statement you say you don't assume everyone is like Boston because he says something but are, at the same exact time, painting liberals all with the same brush.  Irony at it's finest.

Note, I "Libtards", not "Democrats".  Meaning, bigots of the left.

30 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Note, I "Libtards", not "Democrats".  Meaning, bigots of the left.

Maybe in 2016/17 there were a few left but at this point if you still support the left in anyway after all the sh!t they’ve pulled and made it known they are an enemy of America, all democrats are libtards in 2019.

indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skulls....  millions of souls were killed in may of  2008.

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skulls....  millions of souls were killed in may of  2008.

I thought that was Alderan and the Death Star took them out?

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I thought that was Alderan and the Death Star took them out?

as you mention it..... Jarjar binks may have crushed more souls than the crystal skulls

29 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Maybe in 2016/17 there were a few left but at this point if you still support the left in anyway after all the sh!t they’ve pulled and made it known they are an enemy of America, all democrats are libtards in 2019.

True

3 hours ago, Kanil said:

Boston cementing himself as the biggest bigot on the boards in this thread.  And no one is calling him out on it.  What a focking cesspool.

Ive always assumed this guy is some sort of shtick troll thing. Hardly needs to be called out, but if you are looking for it, fine.

Shame on you Boston. 

36 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Ive always assumed this guy is some sort of shtick troll thing. Hardly needs to be called out, but if you are looking for it, fine.

Shame on you Boston. 

I’m sorry TB&B. :(

because it is you requesting, consider my act cleaned up. I swear it too, honest injun-  brand new me going forward. 

• Haha 1