Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Anybody ever file an eeo or hostile work environment complaint?

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Had one filed against me

Never had one filed on me.  I've been the manager and had to decide on if we'd settle on a few... also as a witness on several others.

5 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Never had one filed on me.  I've been the manager and had to decide on if we'd settle on a few... also as a witness on several others.

Mine was unfounded.  I knew it would be, but it still wears on you.  It lasted about 3 months.

No I haven't.  I have invited people for a talk in the parking lot though. 

If I filed one against myself, how can I get someone else to pay me for it?  :unsure:

10 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Buy Don Lemon a drink. 

An Ice Cold Lemon Aid? 

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No. But I investigated a few. Usually a load of idiocy, on one side or the other. 

Most of them seem to be absolute horsesh!t.  Every once in awhile you get one where your like... "oh fock... he said what?" 😧 We're focked...

Most of the ones that get won are the retaliation.  Focking guys just can't help themselves going after someone filed on them.  It's so blatently idiotic...

18 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Most of them seem to be absolute horsesh!t.  Every once in awhile you get one where your like... "oh fock... he said what?" 😧 We're focked...

Most of the ones that get won are the retaliation.  Focking guys just can't help themselves going after someone filed on them.  It's so blatently idiotic...

Yeah. Most of the time, it involved me soothing her to chill out and pulling the dude aside and telling him to focking behave. It's usually middle school romper room bs.