CoachCue19

Would you use this site? Seeking honest feedback for something I have been working on

Sorry, I know it can be annoying if people are spamming this forum looking for feedback but I honestly can't think of another way to get people to check out something I put many hours into creating.  It's a crowdsourced concept where you can vote and get feedback for all those "Who should I start" type questions.

If you have a minute please check it out and let me know if you like the concept or if you think it useless.  Really appreciate any honest feedback you are willing to share.  Thanks!

----  CoachCue.com ---

Thanks zole2112 - went offline last season in order to rebuild the entire site.  Hopefully you will like the updates.  Will be good to see you and  a bunch of other regulars back for 2019.  Thanks again! 

On 8/17/2019 at 3:22 PM, Brutal Brutus said:

There's a "little help" board on this site for those kinds of questions. It doesn't get used very much if that answers your question. 

Thanks for the feedback.  I know there a lots of forums that exist like that one, but that is part of the reason I built the site.  People can quickly vote with one click of who they prefer.  There is room for comments  if you want, but it supposed to be quick and easy.  Plus we will track your picks and recognize those who do well each week.  Hopefully you will give it a try this season and see if you like it better than the help forums.