Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Trump wants to buy Greenland?

Greenland New Deal? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Probably the most valuable piece of pristine real estate on the planet. 

And with global warming, should appreciate in value. 

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Probably the most valuable piece of pristine real estate on the planet. 

I thought it was covered in ice.

Apparently....this is true....:wall:

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yeah.  He probably wants to send the Democrats there.  I think it's a great idea.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

hey they only lost 12.5 billion tons of it in one day last week..... should be no time

I guess we've tried to buy it from Denmark more than once and they've turned us down.  Truman offered 100 million in 1946.  

Is Epstein's island too expensive? That must be on the market

Is he going to buy it or is the USA? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Great idea in my opinion.

There's gold in them there hills.  🤓

I would much rather see us focus our resources on this side of the planet.  Wall off Mexico, buy Greenland, then take over Canada.  We'd be styling.  Tell China/Russia/India et al you guys play over and we'll play over here.  Fock Europe and fock the ME.  

Why not? There are only about 60,0000 people in the whole country, and most of it is covered in ice.  

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I would much rather see us focus our resources on this side of the planet.  Wall off Mexico, buy Greenland, then take over Canada.  We'd be styling.  Tell China/Russia/India et al you guys play over and we'll play over here.  Fock Europe and fock the ME.  

How about we get Russia TF outta Alaska first?

Just watched a “River Monsters” with Jeremy Wale.  He was on Greenland.  Yup, 80% solid ice. 

Trump is brilliant.  Forget the Green New Deal,  we’ll just get the Navy to haul Greenland south into the Atlantic Ocean to cool it down.  Akin to putting ice cubes in a drink.  Gah, so smart.  

Trump postpones Denmark trip after Prime Minister refuses to discuss sale of Greenland

Less than two weeks before his scheduled trip to Denmark, President Donald Trump announced on Twitter that he has postponed his visit to Copenhagen after the Danish Prime Minister disputed his interest in buying Greenland as "absurd."

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen's comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," he wroteTuesday night.
He continued, "The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!"

Look at a map.  Most can't even find tiny little Denmark.  How did they end up with Iceland?  I say fock em.  We decided we are not going to buy it nor go along to you archaic claim to it, we're just going to take it for ourselves.  What are you going to do about it?  

And on top of that, we own the moon and Mars too, so suck it and keep your grubby little mitts off.

DENIED!!

Supposedly greenland offered to buy USA.  Quoting that with the new gubment...everything is for sale.  

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Supposedly greenland offered to buy USA.  Quoting that with the new gubment...everything is for sale.  

We should start with a pilot program. We will sell them California and see how that goes. 

We need Greenland to surround Canada on three sides, then we take they asses over and start moving south and push all the brown people into the sea.

5 hours ago, fandandy said:

We need Greenland to surround Canada on three sides, then we take they asses over and start moving south and push all the brown people into the sea.

That's pretty funny.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/denmark-offers-to-buy-us

COPENHAGEN (The Borowitz Report)—After rebuffing Donald J. Trump’s hypothetical proposal to purchase Greenland, the government of Denmark has announced that it would be interested in buying the United States instead.

“As we have stated, Greenland is not for sale,” a spokesperson for the Danish government said on Friday. “We have noted, however, that during the Trump regime pretty much everything in the United States, including its government, has most definitely been for sale.”

“Denmark would be interested in purchasing the United States in its entirety, with the exception of its government,” the spokesperson added.

A key provision of the purchase offer, the spokesperson said, would be the relocation of Donald Trump to another country “to be determined,” with Russia and North Korea cited as possible destinations.

If Denmark’s bid for the United States is accepted, the Scandinavian nation has ambitious plans for its new acquisition. “We believe that, by giving the U.S. an educational system and national health care, it could be transformed from a vast land mass into a great nation,” the spokesperson said.

sell louisiana 

I would say sell California or anywhere igotworms lives, but that would spell disaster for the buyer.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

I would say sell California or anywhere igotworms lives, but that would spell disaster for the buyer.

Lol yeah get rid of the fifth largest economy in the world. Dumbass

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol yeah get rid of the fifth largest economy in the world. Dumbass

Drop into the ocean. Somehow I think the planet and free humans will survive. That is what smart capitalism does. Dumbass.

On 8/16/2019 at 12:57 PM, wiffleball said:

How about we get Russia TF outta Alaska first?

Whats wrong with Russia?  They loathe the liberals just as much as Trump.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:31 AM, KSB2424 said:

Eh, give it a hundred years, it might be quite pleasant.