Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Kid Shot in the Back

40 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think its a valid question.

If they were the two in question then I think the shooting is slam dunk 100% legit.

If they were not then I am back to this really sucks, no should not have run, no should not have had a gun, but are kids honestly this stupid? I mean, what about "the talk" that every minority claims they are the only ones who have to do?   When I had the same exact talk with my kids they seemed to understand....

They were too quick on the trigger as the guy was running away either way.  Not saying lock him up, maybe to the desk forever, but more it sucks all around.  Even for me, I am posting about Spazz who got shot in the back running with a gun in his shorts. 

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

They were too quick on the trigger as the guy was running away either way.  Not saying lock him up, maybe to the desk forever, but more it sucks all around.  Even for me, I am posting about Spazz who got shot in the back running with a gun in his shorts. 

Too quick?  Why do you say that?  

29 minutes ago, peenie said:

Don't have time to read or listen to everything, but it seems they were the robbers and the one guy took a chance to flee and got shot. It's sad, but if you rob and run from the police...

He was young and maybe thought he could out run the police officers and that they wouldn't shoot him because he wasn't threatening them. He must not have been watching the news lately.

Hey Kaep, You should have left your post at one paragraph and not added the second.

If the kid was Downs, the real crime scene is between his mother’s legs. :(

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nah. His mother probably has at least two baby daddy's. Most fat pigs do. 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Oh damb..... 😮

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Oh damb..... 😮

I know. Right? 

RIP dad’s sex life. :( 

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What should they have waited for?

maybe a little chase, some yelling freeze

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Did you guys not see the kid reaching for his waistband as the video ends?

I did see that when I initially watched the video.  From the first cops angle it definitely looked like he was reaching for his waist.  I didn't see that from the other two angles but  definitely did from the first.  Was the kid reaching for his waist to keep the gun from falling out or was he reaching to pull it and use it?  No time for the cop to know that.  This one is a sad one but I think it was justified.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hey Kaep, You should have left your post at one paragraph and not added the second.

It would be ignoring all the facts which you are doing to soothe your senses. Even guilty robbers deserve a day in court. A death sentence should not be doled out by the police simply because their suspect is getting away. Carrying a concealed weapon is not against the law in many states.

The thing is, I'm on the side of the victim. If those guys were terrorizing people in their neighborhood, welp, that's the dangerous life you chose bub.

Don't ignore the fact that police officers shooting a black kid dead doesn't even get a second look. A black police officer killing a white person gets jail time.

Feel free to read about this case, but he was convicted because:

Noor overreacted and failed to assess the situation properly before firing.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

It would be ignoring all the facts which you are doing to soothe your senses. Even guilty robbers deserve a day in court. A death sentence should not be doled out by the police simply because their suspect is getting away. Carrying a concealed weapon is not against the law in many states.

The thing is, I'm on the side of the victim. If those guys were terrorizing people in their neighborhood, welp, that's the dangerous life you chose bub.

Don't ignore the fact that police officers shooting a black kid dead doesn't even get a second look. A black police officer killing a white person gets jail time.

Can I have some of what youre smoking?  "Simply because theyre getting away"?  Is that what you think?  I know there's lots of posts to read, but you admitted to not reading and listening to all the info available.  Thats exactly what Kaep and crew hope people do.  Just be a sheep.

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

Feel free to read about this case, but he was convicted because:

Not true at all, you are allowing race to color truth, the sales pitch you have been getting all your life is a lie.... 

https://patch.com/maryland/crofton/nj-detective-acquitted-road-rage-shooting-md-man

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

I know there's lots of posts to read, but you admitted to not reading and listening to all the info available.

What did I miss??

I see the police officer asking them questions. They look like the description. They look like the robbers. Let's just assume they are the guilty men. What other information did I neglect to hear or see. Fill me in.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not true at all, you are allowing race to color truth, the sales pitch you have been getting all your life is a lie.... 

https://patch.com/maryland/crofton/nj-detective-acquitted-road-rage-shooting-md-man

That story was confusing. Doesn't count because it wasn't about a true police officer on duty situation.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

Bailey, who was scheduled to go on trial circa January 2020 for attempted sex assault on a child-pattern of abuse and attempted sex assault on a child-position of trust.

Vat's karker assnation!!!!!! 😠

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

That story was confusing. Doesn't count because it wasn't about a true police officer on duty situation.

In the court room, the police office is on duty 100% of the time.

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

Nope, You cannot pretend it away because it refutes your premise by categorizing your way out of it.  The line of excrement you have been fed all your life about racism, police, pretty much everything was done to exploit you for political gain. The people who did this are evil, but entirely seductive. I see an awakening in progress though, and I am hopeful that the coming generations are catching on and will turn away from the snake oil salesmen and their exploitation.

Fairly stupid, amazing that with our D budget, we don't have far better, more non lethal tech in the field.

I am NOT anti-police. My uncle was a Los Angeles police officer and is very conservative. Heck, I bet he has this story on his Facebook and he's defending the police officer's actions.

My other uncle was a Los Angeles district attorney who defended police officers who were involved in shootings. He is now a Judge in Los Angeles. You are barking up the wrong tree if you think I'm anti-police. The only person I'm calling if I need help is a police officer. They are scary intimidating people to me and I respect them and their authority.

Still, I don't think shooting to kill is the answer in every situation and that seems to be what police officers do when black men are involved.

ETA,

My uncle, the retired police officer, has the following on his Facebook:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. hospitalized, crazy picture of Bill Clinton with heels sitting on Obama's lap while Biden is giving him a kiss, some story about Canadian healthcare failures, a drone flame thrower and antifa, something about Pelosi trying to destroy America, some RIP for a blonde chick that was stabbed in Sydney, making fun of "Fredo"....

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Should start teaching blacks WWWPD.

I think the guy just thought, "I'm guilty and I don't want to go to jail. I can run fast and get away."

He forgot he was black. The police weren't going to say, "Oh, he's not shooting at me, I'll just chase him like they do on COPS." Heck, he was thinking WWWPD, forgetting that he isn't WP and the police will not respond to him like he's WP.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think the guy just thought, "I'm guilty and I don't want to go to jail. I can run fast and get away."

He forgot he was black.

Youre all over the place.  In one post you support the fact the robber is dead based on his actions, but you say he is dead only because hes black?:blink:

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

He forgot he was black. The police weren't going to say, "Oh, he's not shooting at me, I'll just chase him like they do on COPS." 

Youre a dumba$$, ill prepared cop if you "just chase" a suspect when you have PC that they just committed a violent felony, is armed, and is making furtive movements to his waistband.  Please stop with the apples/oranges comparisons.

36 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Youre all over the place.  In one post you support the fact the robber is dead based on his actions, but you say he is dead only because hes black?:blink:

I'm saying that.....if he were white, the police would not have used deadly force.

I believe those guy may have been guilty based on the description.

I believe the suspect should not have run away.

I believe the police officer shot at a moving target, not a person who made him fear for his life.

I think we should view the world as it is and not as it should be. As the world is, the suspect should have been aware that his life was at risk if he tried to flee. He is dead because he ran away and should be aware that police officers will shoot to kill if you are a black male.

I still think the police officer should not have used deadly force. It seems to be okay to you guys because the police don't usually shoot at you all.

You all don't have to guess, I am not mincing words, I believe that police officers can shoot and kill black folks and they will not be questioned. People are so comfortable with it, it's like you feel good about it. Read your posts.

Those guys didn't kill anyone. Even if they were guilty, they were guilty of taking a guy's wallet.

I am not coming to the defense of criminals. I despise them and I hate that they make my neighborhoods unsafe, so I support the police.

Is it okay that I have feeling that may not be exactly straight and clear?

Blame Black culture, not the police. Tell your brothers to clean up their act and not commit the majority of the world's violent crimes. Do you think a zookeeper would be more cautious around a penguin or a hyena?

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm saying that.....if he were white, the police would not have used deadly force.

I believe those guy may have been guilty based on the description.

I believe the suspect should not have run away.

I believe the police officer shot at a moving target, not a person who made him fear for his life.

I think we should view the world as it is and not as it should be. As the world is, the suspect should have been aware that his life was at risk if he tried to flee. He is dead because he ran away and should be aware that police officers will shoot to kill if you are a black male.

I still think the police officer should not have used deadly force. It seems to be okay to you guys because the police don't usually shoot at you all.

You all don't have to guess, I am not mincing words, I believe that police officers can shoot and kill black folks and they will not be questioned. People are so comfortable with it, it's like you feel good about it. Read your posts.

Those guys didn't kill anyone. Even if they were guilty, they were guilty of taking a guy's wallet.

I am not coming to the defense of criminals. I despise them and I hate that they make my neighborhoods unsafe, so I support the police.

Is it okay that I have feeling that may not be exactly straight and clear?

Peenie, you bring some good stuff to this forum, but most of this is pure, uninformed garbage.  If these are your true thoughts, you have little grasp on law and police procedure.  And, some of it is just false based on the BLM false narrative. 

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Peenie, you bring some good stuff to this forum, but most of this is pure, uninformed garbage.  If these are your true thoughts, you have little grasp on law and police procedure.  And, some of it is just false based on the BLM false narrative. 

👨🏿‍✈️

I support the police Fireballer.

13 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Blame Black culture, not the police. Tell your brothers to clean up their act and not commit the majority of the world's violent crimes. Do you think a zookeeper would be more cautious around a penguin or a hyena?

Okay, I blame black culture.....now what?

I agree, too many black criminals and scary black teens running around with their butts hanging out of their sagging pants and with their bad attitudes and lack of jobs. Kill 'em all!!

1) Don't be stupid, blanket rule......dont rob people, carry a gun, be violent....that is the basic starting point, and its where the majority of people are.

2) IF you DO decide to be stupid, dont blame it on your skin color, blame it on the stupid thing you did, stupid white people get shot too.....

3) IF you do bother to have children, actually raise them, not to be hateful of people who do not look like them, or police the streets to protect us, but active citizens trying to strive.....just like the rest of us

4) If you want to figure out how to do this, go find an Asian...not only are they a minority group with a history of discrimination, they are kicking assss at being good people

Peenie, you're being obtuse.

If cops are so racist, why don't they shoot more Asians? More Native Americans? More Hispanics?

It's because blacks are more dangerous, plain and simple. It doesn't have anything to do with sagging pants.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

4) If you want to figure out how to do this, go find an Asian...not only are they a minority group with a history of discrimination, they are kicking assss at being good people

Omg, I love Asian (Indian and Chinese specifically) people. They are so nice and smart and cook good food. I admire how they raise their children and their work ethic. In general and in my experience they are very kind and generous people.

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

👨🏿‍✈️

I support the police Fireballer.

U do in the fact that u want them to keep crime away from you. The fact that you still think police target black men is not support. 

Please take the time to be informed.  Dont buy into the narrative.  Make your own decisions. Keep in mind too, the fact that black families are place in crime ridden ghettos, is a direct reflection of the Democratic political machine.  Blacks murders each other and commit crimes at alarming rates.  That sh!t isnt born into them, its the environment.

Just now, peenie said:

Omg, I love Asian (Indian and Chinese specifically) people. They are so nice and smart and cook good food. I admire how they raise their children and their work ethic. In general and in my experience they are very kind and generous people.

I am enchanted with almost everything about them.  The only knock, secretly....they are sorta racist....honestly....

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's because blacks are more dangerous, plain and simple. It doesn't have anything to do with sagging pants.

🤦🏿‍♀️

Why do you want to shame me?????!!!

Maybe in a different era, all of this aggression would be useful.

Just now, RLLD said:

I am enchanted with almost everything about them.  The only knock, secretly....they are sorta racist....honestly....

Oh...well, they've been really nice to me. If they're secretly racist, whatever, their behavior is better than people who supposedly love me.