Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Kid Shot in the Back

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Oh...well, they've been really nice to me. If they're secretly racist, whatever, their behavior is better than people who supposedly love me.

I found it more so in Japan mainland.  But I guess maybe that just comes with a homogeneous society....not sure...

The Greeks are a little testy too....<_<

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Blacks murders each other and commit crimes at alarming rates.  That sh!t isnt born into them, its the environment.

You don't have to tell me twice. I know.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

U do in the fact that u want them to keep crime away from you. The fact that you still think police target black men is not support. 

Please take the time to be informed.  Dont buy into the narrative.  Make your own decisions. Keep in mind too, the fact that black families are place in crime ridden ghettos, is a direct reflection of the Democratic political machine.  Blacks murders each other and commit crimes at alarming rates.  That sh!t isnt born into them, its the environment.

I think you make a point, the environment needs to change, I think we have some ability to make that true....

43 minutes ago, peenie said:

You don't have to tell me twice. I know.

Im sorry that's all you took for my post.

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think you make a point, the environment needs to change, I think we have some ability to make that true....

Absolutely. Just watch Trading Places. Winthorpe and Billy Ray were the ultimate social experiment. Way ahead of their time.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Blacks murders each other and commit crimes at alarming rates.  That sh!t isnt born into them, its the environment.

Link?

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

They created that environment 🤦🏻‍♂️

You aren’t going to policy your way out of that. That’s the culture. They commit crimes at alarming rates all over the world, not just America. 

Dude ran with a gun cop acted within the law. What if the thug grabbed a person who happened to walk out to see what was going on. Then you have a hostage situation and you blame the cops for not just dropping the focker in the first place

this death probably saved lives

Do you guys think that if black crime rates drop that police will be less likely to shoot to kill? 

Young men in the hood are taught to run from cops- even if innocent, even if not carrying or holding. 

Its a game to the niglets. But damn similar to VC tactics in Nam.

• Like 1

Using the FBI numbers, the violent crime rate fell 49% between 1993 and 2017. Using the BJS data, the rate fell 74% during that span. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Young men in the hood are taught to run from cops- even if innocent, even if not carrying or holding. 

How would you know?  Perhaps it's simply a fight or flight response? 

37 minutes ago, peenie said:

Do you guys think that if black crime rates drop that police will be less likely to shoot to kill? 

I believe Obama, holder missed an opportunity to create a Center of Excellence:

1. Run by FBI and former combat/Iraq vets who have experience with civilians in volatile deadly situations.

2. Involve international agencies. - That don't generally carry.

3. Expand training to mental health and physical disabilities. Autism, deafness, PTSD. .

4. Integrate peer review of OI shootings much like military pilots & others do.

5. Create Certified Instructors who can bring training back to their precincts,cities.

Most cops don't set out to kill. But they're hastily and badly trained. 

34 minutes ago, peenie said:

Ghetto and white trash culture is what it is and won't change period. The "social net" will make sure of that no matter what party is in power. It's waaaaaaaaaaay past policy change. I don't give a fock when any of them get lead hug. 

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

How would you know?  Perhaps it's simply a fight or flight response? 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwe , you should house some for  bit and tell us if you feel different . 

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I believe Obama, holder missed an opportunity to create a Center of Excellence:

1. Run by FBI and former combat/Iraq vets who have experience with civilians in volatile deadly situations.

2. Involve international agencies. - That don't generally carry.

3. Expand training to mental health and physical disabilities. Autism, deafness, PTSD. .

4. Integrate peer review of OI shootings much like military pilots & others do.

5. Create Certified Instructors who can bring training back to their precincts,cities.

Most cops don't set out to kill. But they're hastily and badly trained. 

Wow, awesome ideas!! Great post!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, peenie said:

You are missing the cause vs correlation logical fallacy.

If you are impoverished and/or uneducated you are more likely to commit crimes, therefore you are more likely to interact with police, therefore you are more likely to have outcomes that are profoundly negative.

The mistake people make is to say the police are too mean, too rough, too aggressive....that is not the problem.  You can tweak them all you want through policies, processes, training....but it will never fix the actual problem.

If you empower people, give them access to some dignity and socioeconomic hope then and only then will you change the paradigm....

The main thing that makes a person walk away from a situation rather than escalate it?  They have something to lose......

Trump is getting people employed and that is the first step, once you are employed you can leap up to the next better job, and so on.....

18 hours ago, peenie said:

He forgot he was black. The police weren't going to say, "Oh, he's not shooting at me, I'll just chase him like they do on COPS." Heck, he was thinking WWWPD, forgetting that he isn't WP and the police will not respond to him like he's WP.

17 hours ago, peenie said:

I'm saying that.....if he were white, the police would not have used deadly force.

Really? IMO 99% of these shootings could be avoided if the person(s) would simply to do one thing COMPLY with the officer.

10 hours ago, peenie said:

Just so we are clear...your mindset is that white cops intentionally shoot and kill black men in situations that they would not kill white people?  Given the exact same circumstances, to include level of resistance, weapons, prior violent alterations with police, a white officer would make the conscious decision to kill a suspect because hes black?    

11 hours ago, peenie said:

There’s a good chance police officers wouldn’t even carry deadly weapons in the US in a lot of counties if not for the crime riddled black communities. Black people/the media have caused a complete disconnect between police officers and the community. The black culture loves the FTP stuff. They made them the enemy when 99.99999999999999% of them are there to help us. That’s a fact. 

1 hour ago, nzoner said:

Really? IMO 99% of these shootings could be avoided if the person(s) would simply to do one thing COMPLY with the officer.

But they gotz to keep it real homie ya dig?

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Just so we are clear...your mindset is that white cops intentionally shoot and kill black men in situations that they would not kill white people?  Given the exact same circumstances, to include level of resistance, weapons, prior violent alterations with police, a white officer would make the conscious decision to kill a suspect because hes black?    

Yes, that is the pitch sold to minorities in this nation, and you honestly cannot blame them for falling for it....

On 8/16/2019 at 12:35 PM, lickin_starfish said:

He was just a good boy.

Good thing they specified he was a black teen, or we wouldn't have known De'Von's race.

I thought the same thing. There was a time when liberals would preach that everyone shouldn't "see" race in their push for total equality. Now the separating of races and genders and such is at the forefront of what they are pushing. 

27 minutes ago, sderk said:

I thought the same thing. There was a time when liberals would preach that everyone shouldn't "see" race in their push for total equality. Now the separating of races and genders and such is at the forefront of what they are pushing. 

Divide and conquer 

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:39 AM, nzoner said:

Won't see peenie around this thread anymore. This punk got what was coming to him.

33 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

Won't see peenie around this thread anymore. This punk got what was coming to him.

The argument there is that the system is built to not give same due process to blacks as whites.  If they comply, the cops will use excessive force anyways, lie and trump up charges, or plant contraband on them.  Its a losing proposition and running seems the best option. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

My argument is that if blacks were less prone to violent crimes, they would be met with less skepticism by the police.

Well, you don't see many Chinese getting shot by the police. 

I have a friend that was a cop in the inner city of Milwaukee. He would have black kids younger than 10 spit at his feet. This was over 20 years ago. They are being taught to hate cops and disrespect them. 

33 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

My argument is that if blacks were less prone to violent crimes, they would be met with less skepticism by the 

46 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The argument there is that the system is built to not give same due process to blacks as whites.  If they comply, the cops will use excessive force anyways, lie and trump up charges, or plant contraband on them.  Its a losing proposition and running seems the best option. 

Im not saying this is my stance.  But it is a stance that is heavily pedaled. "If you dont want to end up like Freddy Gray or Sandra Bland, resist or run".

15 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

My argument is that if blacks were less prone to violent crimes, they would be met with less skepticism by the police.

Agree.  Now , how do we make that happen?  What is it that encourages folks, regardless of skin color, to behave well? To be functioning members of society?

IMHO the "trick" if you will is to encourage people to behave well, not police them to it....

But blacks are less violent, I just posted numbers that crime is down significantly.

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

But blacks are less violent, I just posted numbers that crime is down significantly.

Less violent than what?

49 minutes ago, peenie said:

I did not see those stats, but if true that is a very good thing.   It likely correlates to their increasing prospects in the job market.  Hopefully, it keeps up to the point where the level of crime becomes commensurate with their % of the population, its the kind of change that can deliver immediate results to improve their communities.

But what if in his waistband there was weed instead of a gun? They never saw a gun, a gun wasn't pointed at them. Maybe he had a gun but was not the robber? Maybe he was the robber and had a gun but was just holding his waistband so his gun wouldn't fall down. 

A kid was shot in Walmart because he was holding a toy gun while talking on his cell phone looking at paper towels. He wasn't pointing it at anyone, cops never even asked him to put the gun down, they just shot him dead. 

I am telling you that I believe, with my whole heart and soul, that cops be them white or black, feel perfectly comfortable to shoot to kill black folks. There are no repercussions for doing so.

....however, that breakdown in the video was very good and I can definitely see from the point of view of the police officers that it makes the argument less simple and more sympathetic for their side.  Still, so many bullets? What if there was no gun?? They just lucked out that this was probably their man. Did the victim say this was the guy? Was this Spazz or Ace or ATM whatever?

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

But what if in his waistband there was weed instead of a gun? They never saw a gun, a gun wasn't pointed at them. Maybe he had a gun but was not the robber? Maybe he was the robber and had a gun but was just holding his waistband so his gun wouldn't fall down. 

A kid was shot in Walmart because he was holding a toy gun while talking on his cell phone looking at paper towels. He wasn't pointing it at anyone, cops never even asked him to put the gun down, they just shot him dead. 

I am telling you that I believe, with my whole heart and soul, that cops be them white or black, feel perfectly comfortable to shoot to kill black folks. There are no repercussions for doing so.

....however, that breakdown in the video was very good and I can definitely see from the point of view of the police officers that it makes the argument less simple and more sympathetic for their side.  Still, so many bullets? What if there was no gun?? They just lucked out that this was probably their man. Did the victim say this was the guy? Was this Spazz or Ace or ATM whatever?

I get it, you feel how you feel.    And there is a history of bad police getting away with stuff, and we know how police under Democrat leadership have pointedly mistreated AA's in the past.

I would suggest that the notion that it was the skin color over the behavior might be self-defeating.  It is the behavior that led to the outcome, that is what we need to focus on to have any hope of making the world better.

• Like 1

Here is why you cannot behave like this.....you run, with being suspected of having a gun, they see you reaching for your waist band.....that means potential life-threat.....just👏dont👏be👏stupid👏

• Confused 1