Frozenbeernuts

Mushrooms

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Taste like snot, and the texture is that of snot. Why do people like eating snot so much? 

Ask your Mom when she swallows me

• Haha 1

Mushrooms are wonderful and offer different flavors.  I am sorry you have no palate. 🍄   

:P

Just now, Bier Meister said:

Mushrooms are wonderful and offer different flavors.  I am sorry you have no palate. 🍄   

Porcini powder 🤮

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Porcini powder 🤮

but do you like other mushrooms in different forms?

11 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

but do you like other mushrooms in different forms?

Sure do.  The powder smells so damn bad.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I hate cheese and mushrooms, pretty much everything else is fair game. 

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

You hate cheese?

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Heathen!

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Is cheese due to lactose issue? 

8 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I hate cheese and mushrooms, pretty much everything else is fair game. 

all cheeses?  France produces about 1600, Italy= 2500... nothing floats your boat?

Just now, DonS said:

Is cheese due to lactose issue? 

No I was forced to eat it by my pre school teachers at lunch. I would be visibly almost throwing up from the taste, and they would say, you didn't throw up yet so keep eating it. Even though the other kids had the option of not eating certain vegetables, I had to eat the shitty American cheese when it was served for lunch. 

Just now, BiPolarBear said:

Out of everything on the planet, cheese is the hardest thing for me to do without.        😐

Seriously.  I could prolly stop masturbating easier.  

• Thanks 2

How can you have your pudding if you don't eat your cheese?!?!?!? 

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

all cheeses?  France produces about 1600, Italy= 2500... nothing floats your boat?

I will eat pizza. A little parm, and desert cheese like cheese cake and mascarpone are fine. That's pretty much it. 

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

No I was forced to eat it by my pre school teachers at lunch. I would be visibly almost throwing up from the taste, and they would say, you didn't throw up yet so keep eating it. Even though the other kids had the option of not eating certain vegetables, I had to eat the shitty American cheese when it was served for lunch. 

I can't stand american cheese, Velveeta, etc.  i get aversions, but there is a great, big cheese world out there.

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

I can't stand american cheese, Velveeta, etc.  i get aversions, but there is a great, big cheese world out there.

It will all make me want to instantly projectile vomit. 

24 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Seriously.  I could prolly stop masturbating easier.  

I quit drinking for 365 days and added an extra 10 days on, just for the hell of it. 4 days in, with no cheese, and I start to get unreasonable. It really is what holds everything together. I did about two years vegan, and the only hard part was no cheese. The world wide official vegan organization, will actually totally accept you as a vegan that just likes cheese. 

ETA: I love mushrooms too. You can get some killer varieties in Vietnamese markets. 

55 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

also, i cannot imagine not getting a sausage/mushroom from lou malnati , giordano's, or gino's east

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

also, i cannot imagine not getting a sausage/mushroom from lou malnati , giordano's, or gino's east

I haven’t been to Chicago but Giordanos offers to ship one of their pizzas frozen for you to cook at home. Thought about trying it. 

Oh and mushrooms and cheese are awesome. The one that Remy cooked on Ratatouille looked delicious. 

20 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I just get the sausage. 

36 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I haven’t been to Chicago but Giordanos offers to ship one of their pizzas frozen for you to cook at home. Thought about trying it. 

Oh and mushrooms and cheese are awesome. The one that Remy cooked on Ratatouille looked delicious. 

I have had some friends send me lou malnati and giordanos.  blows away GF's frozen totinos

27 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

mushrooms are gross

I agree. Hate em. Hate the texture, the smell, and the taste. In fact, mushrooms is one of the few foods I can say in chinese, because I wanted to know how to say I don't focking want them. 

• Haha 2

Better than dropping acid because it has a short shelf life and you can actually go to sleep. With acid you’re up into the wee hours of the morning watching the sun come up, thinking it’s the devil coming to get you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

I have had some friends send me lou malnati and giordanos.  blows away GF's frozen totinos

Chicago, the home of the best pizza, the most over priced pizza, and overrated pizza. 

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Chicago, the home of the best pizza, the most over priced pizza, and overrated pizza. 

Does Chic-fil-a also do pizza out of chicago?

:D

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Better than dropping acid because it has a short shelf life and you can actually go to sleep. With acid you’re up into the wee hours of the morning watching the sun come up, thinking it’s the devil coming to get you. 

Must be a cold day in hell, because I agree. :shocking: 

6 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

I can do American cheese on burgers or grilled cheeses. Plain or non melted isn’t that great. It’s edible though. 

Velveeta is great with the dip I make with it. Don’t know what else it would’ve used for though cause that’s all I’ve used it for 

12 hours ago, MDC said:

Must be a cold day in hell, because I agree. :shocking: 

Hell yeah. :cheers:

We should have some beers sometime and smash up all the cans. 

Mexi- cans

Afri-cans

🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Ameri-cans? 

:nono:

I can eat mushrooms pretty much any way except raw on a salad.I especially like them in my spaghetti sauce and on pizza.

On 8/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Sautéed mushrooms are delicious 

I have a steak marinade I make with mushrooms,onions and worcestershire sauce,when grilling the steaks I take the marinade and cook it on low for a side dish.