Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Chick Fil A #1 passes In-N-Out

The fast-food chain beat out reigning champion In-N-Out, and took home the top spot on Market Force's Fast Food Market Research Report. Market Force evaluates input from 7,600 consumers to assess the winner.

The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) also named Chick-fil-A as America’s favorite restaurant for the fourth year in a row. 

The chain, identified by its red chicken logo and cow mascot, scored well above other chains in its customer service, curb appeal and speed of service.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/chick-fil-a-was-named-americas-favorite-restaurant

It also passed Starbucks in something this year as well, can’t remember what though. 

In n out burger are ok. Everything else is gross. Shouldn’t even be that high on the list 

12 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Compared to what?

Other ff fried chicken sandwiches. It doesn't stand out to me (but the others don't either).  

59 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

still meh

What a shock

8 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Other ff fried chicken sandwiches. It doesn't stand out to me (but the others don't either).  

🙄

Good thing we have a study to cite, that proves you’re wrong. 

Great at what they do, good for them.

All while treating their employees well and providing top notch service. They should be the model for all other fast food chains.

But, you know, Jesus and stuff... So, let's act like we don't like it...

:rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a shock

It's like choosing between gabriel, ginn, or lee.  nothing close to brown, hopkins, julio.  even falls short of jeffrey, ridley boyd.

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

🙄

Good thing we have a study to cite, that proves you’re wrong. 

It proves what a lot of people will settle for.  Standards are way down in our country.

11 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

It's like choosing between gabriel, ginn, or lee.  nothing close to brown, hopkins, julio.  even falls short of jeffrey, ridley boyd.

It proves what a lot of people will settle for.  Standards are way down in our country.

Do other contries do fast food better than we do? I know there could be better things, but it's all about speed and convenience. 

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Do other contries do fast food better than we do?

I think so. When I have had FF abroad (France, Germany, Italy) it seemed a bit better

I know there could be better things, but it's all about speed and convenience. 

It is why I give it a meh. It's the category. No one stands out.  It is pretty similar.

15 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

What kind of fast food is offered in France and Germany? 

Oh boy... it’s been a while.  I would recognize the logos if I saw them, but will have to research to find them. But would occasionally get American companies abroad.

one trip in 2000 was a two part trip. First part, a friend (you met him in Vegas) and I flew out to meet a hs friend stationed in Germany. We happened to spend my 31st in Munich.... got pretty hammered. Next day we were driving south to Switzerland and we stopped to get McDonald’s.... they offered a few items not found in the US, and served bier.

second part of the trip army friend drove back to Frankfurt. Other friend and I took the train down to Venice to meet my wife.

all FF was better than US

I’m with bier. It’s not bad but for fast food fried chicken I go Popeyes then kfc then churches then roscoes and the chik 

i give em props though for standing their ground on their Sunday stance and faith beliefs. Even as an atheist 

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

What kind of fast food is offered in France and Germany? 

trying to find the german and french fast food... but in the interim:

McDonald's Germany

I did not have as many items 20 years ago

Misc items in Europe

Why it works in france

McDonald's, meanwhile, offers all kinds of Frenchified dishes, from the Alpine burger with three different kinds of cheese to tasty little

gallette des rois, or King's Cakes, popular after Christmas and sold by all the bakeries. Last year, it introduced the McBaguette.

Another reason McDonald's works so well here is that the food is locally sourced and very high quality. As we all know, France is the land of haute cuisine. But it's also the land of good cuisine. The French appreciate quality in any category, even fast food. Restaurateurs in France know they'll go bust if they offer substandard products. 

And if you like good meat (who doesn't?!), then McDonald's France is clearly superior. In the U.S., McDonald's says its cattle are mostly corn-fed. While the company doesn't address on its site whether growth hormones and growth-promoting antibiotics are added to the animal feed consumed by the animals it buys, it's a reasonable assumption that they are.

French cattle are all grass fed, which many argue makes them tastier. Growth hormones are illegal here and each animal has a passport showing where it was born, raised, and slaughtered, according to McDonald's France.

Unlike other restaurant chains, you won't see owners with 5 or 10 or 15 or more different locations. Those owners are required to put in at least 30 hours a week as I recall.

Hell, Tony boselli took that ridiculous money from the Texans and bought about 20 or 30 different franchises in Colorado. Never played a down for the Texans as I recall.

That Dom capers is a football genius I tell you!

As far as do other countries doing better? Israeli McDonald's is great because their beef has to be certified halal and kosher. Not the pink slime that we've seen here in America. Japan's pork is far better for some reason.

They don't like a chicken sandwich because of religion. No complaints about Muslim food though, because they are so welcoming and supportive of the LGTB folks. The left are truly nuts, this being another example. Kids in cages and family separation was fine from 2009-2017. Not a peep. Orange man gets elected and it's concentration camps and ripping children from mothers arms. If they didn't control the media no one would listen to a word they say. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Do other contries do fast food better than we do? I know there could be better things, but it's all about speed and convenience. 

German doners!

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They don't like a chicken sandwich because of religion. No complaints about Muslim food though, because they are so welcoming and supportive of the LGTB folks. The left are truly nuts, this being another example. Kids in cages and family separation was fine from 2009-2017. Not a peep. Orange man gets elected and it's concentration camps and ripping children from mothers arms. If they didn't control the media no one would listen to a word they say. 

How does the Muslim fried chicken sandwich compare to chic-fil-a, jitb, carl's jr, etc? I haven't tried one. 

For me, they are all comparable.  I will add that wile i feel many are interchangeable, i do not have a taste for mcdonalds or kfc chicken sandwiches