Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Happy FFT birthday to ME

Its hard to believe I've been a member here for 15 years now. I don't specifically remember August 17, 2004, but I would imagine I was preparing for a draft of a game that I no longer play for the most part. 15 years... I guess if I was a joo I would be getting part of my wiener cut off. :lol:  I will not remember everything, but I would like to recant some of my fondest memories of this place, including stories, shoutouts, and good fun. I can't do it all in one post so it will be a tread. For post #1

May favorite story and possibly favorite poster: 

Recidivist - https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/profile/40518-recidivist/

This dude was a cool cat- the James Dean of FFT if you will. It would be awesome if he read this and came back here and said hello, but if I had to take a guess he is either dead or in prison. 

That time he went postal on the beaners for putting cheese on his gordita was a classic. Let us bump that thread.

• Like 1

Some good posters in that thread.  Mid 2000s this place was the upper echelon of lightly trafficked message boards.

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Some good posters in that thread.  Mid 2000s this place was the upper echelon of lightly trafficked message boards.

The Danzone days were awesome. Stories about that place to come 

• Like 1