Sign in to follow this  
frank

NASCAR could have been cool for one race

Did somebody say race?? 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Turn Nascar into Death Race and I'd finally watch it. 

To bad, you’re gonna miss a good one tonight, it’s Bristol 

51 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

To bad, you’re gonna miss a good one tonight, it’s Bristol 

Go shrub :headbanger:

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeez, even the NASCAR is becoming a bunch of pu55ies

When we did the Xfinity Series sponsorship for the 2016 Homestead race, our logo had a gun on it and Xfinity told NASCAR we couldn’t use our logo. I don’t think they understand who their demographic is anymore. 

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

When we did the Xfinity Series sponsorship for the 2016 Homestead race, our logo had a gun on it and Xfinity told NASCAR we couldn’t use our logo. I don’t think they understand who their demographic is anymore. 

what a bunch of BS, NASCAR is so WOKE

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Right in to a wall :wave:

No, that would be your boy, truex. 

Either way, what a great race. :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

No, that would be your boy, truex. 

Either way, what a great race. :thumbsup:

I wanted Dibenny to win so bad :(

22 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I wanted Dibenny to win so bad :(

So did I

8 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

So did I

Haven’t had a underdog win like that since Regan at Darlington.

The rumor mill is saying DiBenny to the 14 with Stewart-Haas and Bowyer is out. 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Haven’t had a underdog win like that since Regan at Darlington.

That would be cool.  Hate that so many rides are determined by sponsorship and not merit.  In any other profession Matt D would be getting a raise after this year, not a pink slip.  Sponsorship is the only thing that kept Danica around as long as she was.  

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

:(

I think Matt deserves a better ride but I'm a Bowyer fan.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strike said:

That would be cool.  Hate that so many rides are determined by sponsorship and not merit.  In any other profession Matt D would be getting a raise after this year, not a pink slip.  Sponsorship is the only thing that kept Danica around as long as she was.  

Yeah it’s the one thing about motorsports that blows, a lot of them aren’t really the best drivers for their rides they just bring in big sponsor money.  The worst though is Austin Dillon being in the 3 car because he’s related to Childress 😡

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:(

I think Matt deserves a better ride but I'm a Bowyer fan.  

Apparently Bowyer is replacing Ragan for Front Row Motorsports in the 38 car, which sucks because I like Bowyer too. 

22 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Apparently Bowyer is replacing Ragan for Front Row Motorsports in the 38 car, which sucks because I like Bowyer too. 

That sucks. SHR should give DiBenedetto the 10 and send Almirola packing instead. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

The business side of NASCAR is a mess right now.  Bob Leavine was actually very active on Twitter Sunday explaining the issues.  He cant even cover his seasonal tire bill with the sponsorship money he gets.

Check out Bob Leavine (@BLeavine): https://twitter.com/BLeavine?s=09

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That sucks. SHR should give DiBenedetto the 10 and send Almirola packing instead. 

Almirola is garbage, I think he’s better than Suarez though, just kick him out of the 41. Smithfield made it clear wherever Almirola goes they go and they are paying big money. Harvick, DiBenny, Almirola and Bowyer would be a pretty legit team if it could’ve worked out that way. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The business side of NASCAR is a mess right now.  Bob Leavine was actually very active on Twitter Sunday explaining the issues.  He cant even cover his seasonal tire bill with the sponsorship money he gets.

Check out Bob Leavine (@BLeavine): https://twitter.com/BLeavine?s=09

And they keep drastically changing the car year to year costing teams millions. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah it’s the one thing about motorsports that blows, a lot of them aren’t really the best drivers for their rides they just bring in big sponsor money.  The worst though is Austin Dillon being in the 3 car because he’s related to Childress 😡

I would put Paul Menard ahead of Dillon.  Dillon won the Truck and Xfinity series championships.  He has twice as many Cup series wins as Menard as well.  He legitimately deserves to be in Cup.  Not sure about his brother or Menard though. 

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

I would put Paul Menard ahead of Dillon.  Dillon won the Truck and Xfinity series championships.  He has twice as many Cup series wins as Menard as well.  He legitimately deserves to be in Cup.  Not sure about his brother or Menard though. 

Yeah Menard being out there is weak, he should just do what he does in the truck series with Crafton. I think Menards is floating a lot of RCR’s bills though. I don’t think Dillon is deserving because he never did it on a local level, he never won anything of any importance, if he was anyone else he would’ve never end gotten the chance to drive in the truck series. All his wins are kinda BS too. Fuel mileage 600, wrecked 1st and 2nd for the 500. He has never gone out there and out paced Harvick or Busch for a win. One of the only young guys that deserves to be there IMO is Hemric. 

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Almirola is garbage, I think he’s better than Suarez though, just kick him out of the 41. Smithfield made it clear wherever Almirola goes they go and they are paying big money. Harvick, DiBenny, Almirola and Bowyer would be a pretty legit team if it could’ve worked out that way. 

Agreed. Completely forgot about Suarez. :thumbsup: