Sign in to follow this  
jaebr29

KEEPER DECISIONS

12 TEAM LEAGUE.  .75 PPR 2 R/2W/2 FLEX PLUS THE STD Q/K/D.  I have 4th draft choice which will happen after keepers are selected.

Keeping Kamara as a 7th rd pick.  no question there.

Can keep Mixon for a (late) 2nd rd pick or A Jones for a 10.

After keepers, likely players available at the end of the 2nd/3rd round are Thielen/Devonta Freeman/Kerryon Johnson/marlon mack type players.  Mixon would likely be gone late first round to mid 2nd round.

I like Mixon a lot, but am leaning toward swinging for the fences with Jones who i also like alot as a steal in the 10th round.

Thoughts?

Wow this is a good one. 

I like Mixon more then I like A Jones. 

But for a tenth round pick the big value is with Jones, or is it?  

Mmm.  

Im going to go with Jones, my reason is I like Freeman and Thielen a lot. 

So I think your return would still be a good value. 

That's where I'm at too. Definitely riskier. But the upside is incredible IF Jones becomes what I think he's capable of. Also next year, I could keep him for a 7th rounder.

Either way, I can take solace in the fact that I have a leg up on the league. Just trying to maximize that benefit.

5 hours ago, jaebr29 said:

That's where I'm at too. Definitely riskier. But the upside is incredible IF Jones becomes what I think he's capable of. Also next year, I could keep him for a 7th rounder.

Either way, I can take solace in the fact that I have a leg up on the league. Just trying to maximize that benefit.

I don't think it's that big of a risk.  I think Aaron Jones is going to have a fine year and for the 10th round pick, he's well worth it.