Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Protesters now threatening children

Protesters of ICE are now taking things further by threatening workers kids. Saying they know where they go to school, where they sleep, and telling the workers exact, private details of it. How bat sh1t insane do they have to get before the left realizes that these people are crazy 

https://fxn.ws/33CAVkW

And I guess the rhetoric from Warren, Harris, Cortez and the rest of the freaks in the Democratic Party has nothing to do with this. Only right wing rhetoric results in violence. 

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you... the modern day Liberal. 

Im going to refrain from calling them liberals from now on. The whole Democratic Party and their followers have embraced a far left, radical stance.  They're just the democrats now, it's who they have become. 

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you... the modern day Liberal. 

It is startling to see history repeating itself, if you look back into the early part of the century in Japan, Russia, Germany you see this kind of behaviors from the groups that would later lead to millions of deaths.

ANYONE....who comes to you and says they have a vision of utopia and you must submit or else needs to have their azz beat.....before they corrupt the minds of others....

:thumbsdown:

They should be protesting the dirty law breakers trying to invade our country. 

• Like 1

Totally unacceptable. Glad that none of the Democratic candidates call for violence or it would be even worse.

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Im going to refrain from calling them liberals from now on. The whole Democratic Party and their followers have embraced a far left, radical stance.  They're just the democrats now, it's who they have become. 

The Democrat Party is a shrinking and dwindling hate group.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Totally unacceptable. Glad that none of the Democratic candidates call for violence or it would be even worse.

They may not be directly calling for the violence, but I think I heard a few say they’d pay these people’s legal bills, which is almost the same thing. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

They may not be directly calling for the violence, but I think I heard a few say they’d pay these people’s legal bills, which is almost the same thing. 

Calling them Nazis or the KKK is basically saying they are fair game. After all, who wouldn't want harm to come to a Nazi or Klan member ? Once again MDC proves what a clown he is.  

43 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Good point. There was also that time AOC said part of the problem is that nobody wants to hurt anyone else anymore.

Honestly, this sort of crap is the biggest, of many, reasons why I can't even seriously consider the democrats as a possibility. They have thrown the baby out with the bathwater and welcomed any and all illegality and idiocy, as long as it is opposed to Trump. They are focking children throwing a tantrum.

It's a sad state of affairs when Donald focking Trump is the adult in the room, comparatively speaking. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Honestly, this sort of crap is the biggest, of many, reasons why I can't even seriously consider the democrats as a possibility. They have thrown the baby out with the bathwater and welcomed any and all illegality and idiocy, as long as it is opposed to Trump. They are focking children throwing a tantrum.

It's a sad state of affairs when Donald focking Trump is the adult in the room, comparatively speaking. 

Actually....I contend that throwing out any democrat while throwing out these protestors is a better example of throwing out the baby with the bath water. 

10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That is why the Dems are doing this. They are desperate for the Latino vote. By desperate I mean they may be dead without it. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

That is why the Dems are doing this. They are desperate for the Latino vote. By desperate I mean they may be dead without it. 

I don't know - this may end up backfiring on them. I thought I read somewhere that most Latinos are actually conservative.  Maybe I'm wrong.

6 hours ago, MDC said:

Regardless of candidates for President, violence is everywhere in the Democratic party

Rinky

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Regardless of candidates for President, violence is everywhere in Trump’s America.

Fixed. :( 

• Like 1

“That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.” -Hillary Clinton

I've been saying for months now. A vote for ANY democrat is a vote for domestic terrorism and violence.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

“That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.” -Hillary Clinton

I've been saying for months now. A vote for ANY democrat is a vote for domestic terrorism and violence.

And to add to that, I'm still trying to figure out why a straight white male who works and pays taxes would ever vote for this version of the Democratic Party. It just doesn't make sense. Especially if you're the father of a son. You're simply a cuck if you do. I can see not voting for Trump, but getting behind the squad and the rest of the freaks is plain stupid.  And cucky. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fixed. :( 

That you would actively ignore real and actual calls for violence, and pretend that anything Trump has said is worse really highlights your bias, and cognitive dissonance.   I suspect you know very well that Democrats are calling to violence but you chose to accept it because it serves your political ideology.....thats pretty sick

Just now, RLLD said:

That you would actively ignore real and actual calls for violence, and pretend that anything Trump has said is worse really highlights your bias, and cognitive dissonance.   I suspect you know very well that Democrats are calling to violence but you chose to accept it because it serves your political ideology.....thats pretty sick

As an independent moderate I see calls to violence on both sides and think it’s wrong no matter who it’s coming from. :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

As an independent moderate I see calls to violence on both sides and think it’s wrong no matter who it’s coming from. :thumbsup: 

Oh, PUH-LEEZE!  What a blatant lie.  :lol: :lol:

You "see calls to violence on both sides", but only one side (YOUR side - the left) is doing it.  And you never call them out - only call out the side that doesn't agree with you (even though they're not doing it).

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

That is not what I observe coming from you, but if that is your intent I think that is cool

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And to add to that, I'm still trying to figure out why a straight white male who works and pays taxes would ever vote for this version of the Democratic Party. It just doesn't make sense. Especially if you're the father of a son. You're simply a cuck if you do. I can see not voting for Trump, but getting behind the squad and the rest of the freaks is plain stupid.  And cucky. 

Spot on. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Sierra 

Tango

Foxtrot

Uniform

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sierra 

Tango

Foxtrot

Uniform

Got a problem with denouncing violence? 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Got a problem with denouncing violence? 

Sad. Spending a summer Saturday night trolling.