Sign in to follow this  
OrangeSoda

Standout players at training camp thus far?

Giants - For Dynasty or Rookie only drafts- Daniel Jones has been showing out making the Mock Draft Industrial Complex look rather foolish (cough, Todd Mcshay).

Redraft leagues- Cody Latimer WR- looks to be the main beneficiary of Golen Tate's 4 game suspension and expected starter opposite Sterling Shepherd.

Packers:

Jake Kumerow. This guy has a legit shot at being the Packs #2...seriously.

Danny Vitale. Yes, a Full back.....they still exist. Everyone at camp has raved about him, including Rogers.  245 lbs and runs with power and  catches the ball cleanly. Could be a better and more athletic version of Kuhn. Might even cut into Jones' TD  upside.

Bills - Cole Beasley looks like the easy #1 in Buffalo. “Looks” is the key word and how much does it matter?

Chiefs - Darwin Thompson. I think Williams will hold the job down though.

Vikings - Chad Beebe. Looks solid, but it would take a Diggs/Thielen injury to give him relevance this year.

Saints - Emanuel Butler. 6’4, 220. Has the size and has been playing great. They need a solid WR opposite Thomas. 

Redskins - Trey Quinn. Should be starting slot receiver, but wants a bigger role. QB debacle will limit his production though.

Damien Williams is still the guy in a high powered offense. He had a nice catch and run for a 65 yard td. Not that the play was spectacular, but he beat the linebacker pretty easily on the route and has the speed to pull away from defenders. I am really going to have a tough decision at the 2/3 turn between him and Fournette, unless someone takes one of those two before their adp. I am almost hoping so, so that I don't have any grand ideas of going rb rb rb

Cinci:

Ryan Finley has out played dalton and I’ve heard he has better chemistry with WRs.

ill be looking at him in dynasty leagues!