Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Students petition to remove oppressive white stick figure from crosswalks

At George Washington University, students already got them to remove their mascot George the Colonial because “he was offensive”. Now, they want to remove the white stick figure man at crosswalks because “they are told by the symbol of the white man when it’s ok to cross the street”. 

I just want to punch them. Just one time. I think it would do them some good 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50582/watch-students-sign-petition-ban-oppressive-white-james-barrett

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well duh. Who would ever listen to a black man telling you when to cross. Ever driven through the ghetto? That wouldn't end well. 

Exactly.  Imagine a black man crossing sign.  They'd be literally everywhere.

Students didn’t petition to do it. A group called Campus Reform went “undercover” to ask them to sign a fake petition to remove it. :dunno: 

im a fan of rainbow crosswalks.

I don't believe this is true.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Students didn’t petition to do it. A group called Campus Reform went “undercover” to ask them to sign a fake petition to remove it. :dunno: 

Yep. And you see the results. Nice indoctrination college. Thanks bunches for creating retards

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Yep. And you see the results. Nice indoctrination college. Thanks bunches for creating retards

He defends them constantly yet claims he’s independent 🤦🏻‍♂️

25 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Not defending these kids, just saying the thread title is a little misleading. 

They don't even know why they use white figures.

Just wait until a car plows into someone because they couldn't see the contrast of a black figure against a yellow sign when it is 2 in the morning.  :wall:

55 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

They don't even know why they use white figures.

Just wait until a car plows into someone because they couldn't see the contrast of a black figure against a yellow sign when it is 2 in the morning.  :wall:

Why the asphalt gotta be black? Cause you walk and drive on it, just like whitey walks on the brutha? /s/

They should have Samuel l Jackson record things for the traffic crossings. "cross the muthafocking road cracka ass cracka! Hurry yo white ass up!" stuff like that. 

• Haha 1

I've always felt oppressed by the American Indian red hand that commands me to stop from crossing at the light when I'm walking in the city. This needs to be addressed and a lot of lefties need to spend hours working on it. MDC is my choice to head that effort.

Indians are upset “in the red” means losing and reminds them of the invasion of the white man.  

Also, as a white man, being “in the black” gets my dander up.  Who do I see to make this complaint?

19 hours ago, taco breath said:

im a fan of rainbow crosswalks.

Capitol Hill in Seattle is the place for you, then!  

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Indians are upset “in the red” means losing and reminds them of the invasion of the white man.  

Also, as a white man, being “in the black” gets my dander up.  Who do I see to make this complaint?

Proceed to any college campus, find the first androgynous retard crying about nothing in particular, bring to that whimpering piece of sh!t.....

I would imagine painting them black would cause major traffic/accident problems. Who would actually brake for a black one?

• Haha 2

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:14 AM, Alias Detective said:

While we are at it, can we ban the phrase "Down Pat" ??

It frightens me and makes me seek a safe space.

1 hour ago, patweisers44 said:

While we are at it, can we ban the phrase "Down Pat" ??

It frightens me and makes me seek a safe space.

Safe Space frightens me, I find that offensive, please stop using it.....

Paddywagon. Up yours blackies. You ain't the only ones the po-po came after. But then we took that shite over. Top of the morning to ya, Jamal.