Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Portland alt right / antifa marches August 17th 2019

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Eh, honestly you and cbfalcon are interchangeable.  I'm going to research the archives now to find the posts where you criticized Antifa for smashing that guy in the head with a bike lock or that recent attack on the reporter.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/02/andy-ngo-antifa-attack-happened-pictures/

(Weird that guy in the 13th picture down is holding a sign that reads "You will be replaced".  Who is he addressing with this message and what does it mean?)

You can just read almost every single post I've made in this thread if you need to show where, from the start, I said both sides were morons.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Am not.  You are talking your rhetoric about signs, symbols and salutes that have no bearing on the rights of a douche group to display them.  You have been clearly taking sides which is your prerogative, but don't say you're not.

Do I need to quote for you all the times I said both sides were a-holes and agreed with people who were saying Antifa was worse?  I mean, did you just decide to skip over those ones and cherry pick the ones where I don't specifically call them out?  Should I add a disclaimer to every post I make in this thread saying such?  The reason you see me arguing that these alt-right tools are tools, is because we have people in here arguing that they're not.

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

You can just read almost every single post I've made in this thread if you need to show where, from the start, I said both sides were morons.

Again, you were equating, or nearly equating the two. One is annoying and pathetic. The other is violent. See the difference? 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, Kanil said:

100%.  And I agree with whoever it was above that said to send them to an island.  Bunch of dumb sh1ts on both sides.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:32 AM, Kanil said:

BOTH sides were.  Both sides are thugs that don't belong with the normal people of society.  Unless you think they A) brought the hammer for a peaceful reason, and B) opened the door with hammer in hand to conduct peace talks.

23 hours ago, Kanil said:

Because they're violent idiots.

The one above was specifically about Antifa.

At least you're willing to admit it... the bolded part is exactly why they went there.  They went there to antagonize the other idiots into violent confrontations.  Either they knew 100% there was going to be violence or they're too stupid to breathe.  Both sides are idiots.

So one side is a 10 on the sh1theel rating.  The other side is an 8.  Doesn't change the fact that they're both sh1theels but no doubt we're going to see (and are seeing) people here defending them because they agree with their political alignment.

Where did I EVER say anything about Antifa not sucking?  There's only one subset of people here defending either side.  In case you didn't see it the 17 other times I typed it into this thread, I've stated both sides suck.  The only reason I pointed out the right wackos is because people here started asking for proof they weren't good natured, peaceful people.

22 hours ago, Kanil said:

Wrong.  Some people here are saying one side is OK.  I'm saying NEITHER side is OK.  You're arguing my point here.

22 hours ago, Kanil said:

So you agree that both sides are bad?

20 hours ago, Kanil said:

They can't because the majority of society won't allow it.  They're way out on the fringe and a small minority (as is this Antifa group).

20 hours ago, Kanil said:

Both groups have been violent.  You're not being truthful here.

3 hours ago, Kanil said:

You obviously haven't read any of my posts.  I think I have posted 20 times in here that both sides are fockheads.  There's only one group of people in this thread giving a pass to one side. Here's a hint: It's the ones arguing with me.

6 minutes ago, Kanil said:

OK... so I say BOTH sides approximately 1million times in this thread.  If you all can't understand that BOTH SIDES, means both the proud boys squad and the Antifa nerds, then you are either being deliberately obtuse or just plain focking stupid.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Again, you were equating, or nearly equating the two. One is annoying and pathetic. The other is violent. See the difference? 

That was a very non-violent hammer swing I saw on that video.

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

In that video i clearly see the antifa thug with it...what isnt clear is where he got it. At least from the video you linked anyway.  

I also clearly see antifa thugs violently pounding on windows and doors ...trying to get in to assault those on board ? 

A hammer to the face of on of the antifa thugs trying to attack those on the bus would have been the best outcome from what i see. 

6 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You can't tell anything from that video. Except that anti-fa was at a rally that wasn't theirs. 

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

In that video i clearly see the antifa thug with it...what isnt clear is where he got it. At least from the video you linked anyway.  

I also clearly see antifa thugs violently pounding on windows and doors ...trying to get in to assault those on board ? 

A hammer to the face of on of the antifa thugs trying to attack those on the bust would have been the best outcome from what i see. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can't tell anything from that video. Except that anti-fa was at a rally that wasn't theirs. 

You can clearly see one of the guys from the bus come out swinging with it.  It gets taken away from him and then you see the Antifa nerd with it.  Either you guys are blind or lying.

4 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You can clearly see one of the guys from the bus come out swinging with it.  It gets taken away from him and then you see the Antifa nerd with it.  Either you guys are blind or lying.

Do you clearly see antifa violently attacking the bus. What right do they have to do that ? And  do those under attack by these violent thugs have a right to defend themselves ?

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

And what happened before that? What did the Antifa thug do? 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Do you clearly see antifa violently attacking the bus. What right do they have to do that ?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And what happened before that? What did the Antifa thug do? 

For sure... those Antifa guys are sh1theels who were pounding on the bus.  That's not up for debate.

26 minutes ago, Kanil said:

The one above was specifically about Antifa.

OK... so I say BOTH sides approximately 1million times in this thread.  If you all can't understand that BOTH SIDES, means both the proud boys squad and the Antifa nerds, then you are either being deliberately obtuse or just plain focking stupid.

Yeah, you didn't pop up until the alt-right guys appeared on the scene.  I conclude you were fine with Antifa's antics until then.

49 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Yeah, you didn't pop up until the alt-right guys appeared on the scene.  I conclude you were fine with Antifa's antics until then.

You conclusion is illogical, wrong, and stupid.

I bet HT has a cigarette after a particularly long satisfying online sword fight. 

:(

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

You'll also note that this thread is the first time I've brought up proud boys.  Does that mean I supported them until my first post here?

58 minutes ago, MDC said:

I bet HT has a cigarette after a particularly long satisfying online sword fight. 

:(

I bet Miss Piggy has a Little Debbie snackcake after having to endure your gurkin bi-monthly. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They always try to equate. You see it with  tump/Clinton/Epstein...when there's clear evidence they're not equitable.  Thats how they roll...its their way of coping with the realization that the crew they support are actually really vile piece of sh!t americans and humans. 

Equating is a coping method. 

Just now, drobeski said:

They always try to equate. You see it with  tump/Clinton/Epstein...when there's clear evidence they're not equitable.  Thats how they role..its their way of coping with the realization that the crew they supoort are actually really vile piece of sh!t americans and humans. 

Equating is a coping method. 

It's true. And they try to act like racism is the same as it was 50-100 years ago. It's not. It's not even close. And FYI libtards, every immigrant group that came here were given a hard time. Actually much worse in the past. Stop acting like that's not the case. No one got  off a boat on Ellis Island and went on welfare. Or got free college, or sanctuary for gods sake. 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:30 PM, Kanil said:

You'll also note that this thread is the first time I've brought up proud boys.  Does that mean I supported them until my first post here?

Is that the first time they've been there?  All I see is you defending Antifa against hammer-wielding Proud Boys.  If you came out against Antifa before, I must have missed it.

39 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Is that the first time they've been there?  All I see is you defending Antifa against hammer-wielding Proud Boys.  If you came out against Antifa before, I must have missed it.

I came out against them both at the same exact time.  My first post on either was agreeing with someone else's point that they both are dumb and should be sent to an island to fight to the death.  Did you miss the post where I quoted all the times I said both in this thread?

The reason you're seeing me call out the proud boys side (never once have you seen me defend the Antifa nutjobs) is because when I said both are dumb, some people jumped in to defend the proud boys.  They're the ones saying they're OK and I'm saying they're not.  That does NOT correlate to saying Antifa is OK.  If you think it does, you're just dumber than a sack of rocks and there's no point in arguing with you.

50 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No it's not.

OK, so using your logic, since I never specifically stated I was against something, then I'm for it.  And since I didn't come out against it until it was brought up, you're conclusion is that I'm still for it even though I say I'm not.

Using your own logic, since you personally have never specifically posted you're against the list below, we should assume you're for it.  But if you then come out and say you're against it, we should STILL assume you're for it because you didn't come out against it BEFORE I brought it up.

• Killing all kids under the age of 5
  • Drowning puppies
  • Torturing Rabbi's
  • Abolishing all government
  • Hippy drum circles
  • Blowing random dudes in an alley

Damn... you're a sicko.

Only you focking morons can hear "Both sides are bad" and assume that's defending one side.  Holy sh1t you guys are focking idiots.

15 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Only you focking morons can hear "Both sides are bad" and assume that's defending one side.  Holy sh1t you guys are focking idiots.

10-8

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

10-8

Yeah... and on that note, only an idiot would say 10 and 8 are equal too.

52 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Yeah... and on that note, only an idiot would say 10 and 8 are equal too.

Very close. It's one away from a tie. And these two groups aren't that close. 

3 hours ago, Kanil said:

OK, so using your logic, since I never specifically stated I was against something, then I'm for it.  And since I didn't come out against it until it was brought up, you're conclusion is that I'm still for it even though I say I'm not.

Using your own logic, since you personally have never specifically posted you're against the list below, we should assume you're for it.  But if you then come out and say you're against it, we should STILL assume you're for it because you didn't come out against it BEFORE I brought it up.

• Killing all kids under the age of 5
  • Drowning puppies
  • Torturing Rabbi's
  • Abolishing all government
  • Hippy drum circles
  • Blowing random dudes in an alley

Damn... you're a sicko.

Pipe down kid.  You're a shitlib.  Antifa's been focking up Portland for months now,  Not a peep out of you.  The "both sides are bad" while calling attention to the hammer wielding proud boys, is a leftist and right cuck technique for masking your true feelings on the two groups, while trying to seem reasonable.  You're an open borders, far left fockup.  Shut up before I drag out all of your leftist posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kanil said:

Insert MSM . They did this to Trump. You're a moron   :lol:

• Thanks 1

How can 15 of you seriously think "both" means "only one"?  You all have some sort of persecution complex that's focking blinded you to reality.  Holy sh1t.

40 minutes ago, Kanil said:

How can 15 of you seriously think "both" means "only one"?  You all have some sort of persecution complex that's focking blinded you to reality.  Holy sh1t.

It’s really 12 with three alternate handles a few posters use to defend themselves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

Consider it your "good people on both sides"  moment.

With the only difference being that the president DID call the dirtbag white nationalists dirtbags and the media ignored it,  where as you refuse to call out antifa individually for being the violent reckless nuisance who instigated your hammer incendent and pretend you did. 

Get it ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Consider it your "good people on both sides"  moment.

With the only difference being that the president DID call the dirtbag white nationalists dirtbags and the media ignored it,  where as you refuse to call out antifa individually for being the violent reckless nuisance who instigated your hammer incendent and pretend you did. 

Get it ?

I did call them out individually.  It's quoted above so now it's in two places you failed to read it.

I am suspicious of both groups, I would not be concerned if they both killed each other off.