Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Exotic animals you would like to own

Monkey? Shark? Ostrich? Tiger? What’s one exotic animal you’d own if you could 

11 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

One of those chicks who wear a buttplug that looks like a tail.

I did not own her But I banged a girl that had this setup. It some odd cat thing.  Whatever. 

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I did not own her But I banged a girl that had this setup. It some odd cat thing.  Whatever. 

Did you dress up as Sux?

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Did you dress up as Sux?

I did not. It was strange though man. Its not a furry. She even acted like a cat. Like purring. I know. It sounds made up. But it was just too bizarre to make up. Like something from a freak show. I still banged her..a few times. Hahaha. But it was just too strange for even me. And im a strange dude. 

• Haha 1

I always think of that Fatal Attractions show. People with stuff like a lion or a chimp. 

Here is a clip on a lady who had a chimp. (Not from the Fatal Attractions show.)

I don't recommend you let a kid, or a sensitive person see it...

10 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

A beautiful animal, indeed. :thumbsup:

He was a cool ass cat. Got kind of big too. Named him Riot. Loved to swim 

• Like 1

None. Leave them alone and stay out what's left of their habitat. We've taken enough of it. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Monkey? Shark? Ostrich? Tiger? What’s one exotic animal you’d own if you could 

Growing up...at some time during my childhood...we had the following on our farm that dad raised for profit.  

Pheasants
Turkeys
Peac0cks
Guinea Fowl
Zeebras
Zeedonk
Llamas
Ostriches
Rheas
Emus
Miniature Donkeys (that's how the Zeedonk came to be)
Wallabies
Ferrets

Never a goose, duck, cow, horse or chicken.  Dad wasn't into the every-day normal stuff.

Male ostrich mean as fock during mating season.   Literally would try to kill you if were in the pen.  To get eggs, one person would distract him on the outside of the pen, the other would run in, grab egg and run out.   During non mating season...just pick at buttons and hats and shiny things, out of curiosity.  

We have all kinds of exotic animals roaming around here so I don't need one in my house.  Coyotes, javelina, lizards/iguanas, occasional bobcats, etc.  Our nephew in Michigan had a pet iguana years ago; one of my kids said "hey you caught one!"  :D

Ostrich farming used to be big here, Chandler in particular, and may still be.  Chandler puts on an Ostrich Festival every year that is like your typical state fair but with ostrich races.

Anyway, back to the OP, I'd probably go for a ginormous salt water tank with some obscure fish.  Maybe even a squid or octopus.  :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nothing that could kill me if it turned on me.

So no illegal alien that is currently living in San Fran and shltting on the streets of the city?

2 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Your mom

In hindsight, this should have happened much sooner.  

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

We have all kinds of exotic animals roaming around here so I don't need one in my house.  Coyotes, javelina, lizards/iguanas, occasional bobcats, etc.  Our nephew in Michigan had a pet iguana years ago; one of my kids said "hey you caught one!"  :D

You forgot chupacabras :ninja:

There has to be a slave joke in here somewhere

Unless you're scarface, domesticated pets are the only animals anyone should own.  We already have a pit bull problem in this country.  You want a focking crocodile problem too?

We had a neighbor across the street from our old house who was raising rattlesnakes in his basement.  Guess what?  Yep, he go bit and had to be airlifted to Indy to be treated.  What a dumbass.  

Stick with cats and dogs.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Unless you're scarface, domesticated pets are the only animals anyone should own.  We already have a pit bull problem in this country.  You want a focking crocodile problem too?

We had a neighbor across the street from our old house who was raising rattlesnakes in his basement.  Guess what?  Yep, he go bit and had to be airlifted to Indy to be treated.  What a dumbass.  

Stick with cats and dogs.  

Gonna get me one of them there meth gators. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Gonna get me one of them there meth gators. 

my kid wants a snake, I said wait till you're an adult and if you're into black guys that's on you.

None, it’s not smart to keep wild animals. People who say they want lions and wolves and stuff are watching too much tv. It’s a ton of work and oh yea they will kill you if you get too close. 

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

A crazy looking wild human from a far away land? :dunno:

Ed already mentioned slaves. 

22 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

So you're a "Bring out the gimp," guy. 

I was more thinking a sexy Mexican hottie to do my laundry.

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

He can be from Mexico if you want. 

I guess I am not living in your dream world, but to each their own. :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I'm not the one wanting Ricky Martin to dress in leather and do my laundry. I'm not judging though. 

You have thought that through. Nice. Happy visit to your bathroom dude. :thumbsup: