Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Bust that you will not draft no matter what.

17 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Evans owners cannot be happy.

You can say that again.  I have him in 8 out of 20 leagues, and it's beginning to look like some days he's going to win games singlehandedly, and other days he's going to lose games singlehandedly--but at the end of the year, he's going to look like every other top 10 WR.

17 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

73 yards and a TD on the final garbage time meaningless drive. So with 1 minute left in the game he was 10 of 26 for 131 yards and 1 TD and the loss basically confirmed. 

How do you compare Winston's performance against the Saints as compared to Dak's last week?

18 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

You can say that again.  I have him in 8 out of 20 leagues, and it's beginning to look like some days he's going to win games singlehandedly, and other days he's going to lose games singlehandedly--but at the end of the year, he's going to look like every other top 10 WR.

That’s my issue with “end of the year” rankings. The boom or bust nature will definitely hurt you throughout the season. His 50 point performance a few weeks ago at most can only get you 1 win but it looks like a solid 2-3 weeks of production from an “end of year” point of view.

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

How do you compare Winston's performance against the Saints as compared to Dak's last week?

Why are we comparing him to Dak now? 

Throughout this thread you’ve compared him to Brady, Alex Smith, Big Ben, Derek Carr, Matt Stafford, Philip Rivers, am I missing anyone?

3 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Why are we comparing him to Dak now? 

Throughout this thread you’ve compared him to Brady, Alex Smith, Big Ben, Derek Carr, Matt Stafford, Philip Rivers, am I missing anyone?

Ok, now I'm convinced you truly have no idea what you're talking about.  You don't watch any games... just highlights and box scores.  You make up your mind without actually seeing how the numbers are generated and call it a day.  You're nothing more than a box score guy and have nothing of value to offer.  Finally... moving on.  

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Ok, now I'm convinced you truly have no idea what you're talking about.  You don't watch any games... just highlights and box scores.  You make up your mind without actually seeing how the numbers are generated and call it a day.  You're nothing more than a box score guy and have nothing of value to offer.  Finally... moving on.  

Lol what makes you say that?

You’re the one who’s been deep diving football reference for obscure statistics this entire thread. None of which you would acquire from watching the games. 

Very hypocritical observation by you sir. Every QB name you drop is an effective comparison whether you think it is or not.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:05 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

THERE IS A 0% CHANCE THAT WINSTON GETS BENCHED THIS SEASON.  Will he have bad games?  Yeah, most likely.  Will he cost his team a game or two?  Yeah, possibly.  Will he be THE REASON (if), they end up with a losing record?  HIGHLY unlikely.

Chris Godwin still ballin but for none of the reasons you provided. Had you told me that Winston stinks and is a 1-read QB now and he locks in to his slot WR then you would have been 100% correct for disproving my Godwin take. I stayed away from Godwin because Winston stinks plain and simple. I even mention in my OP that I think Godwin is talented.

Without comparing Winston to anyone how would you evaluate his performance this week TBay?

For all the damn stats you had in your arsenal you couldn’t find the right one. 

Look at Adam Humphries numbers from last year with Winston vs with Fitzpatrick. It’s almost night and day. Humphries played the slot last year, Godwin moves into the role this year. Boom!!! That’s the stat you should’ve given me from day 1. Also I think Winston is on pace to throw far less passes than you originally predicted.