Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Boycott of Bill Maher's Show Suggested by Rep Rashida Tlaib After He Criticizes BDS

"I've never felt more palestinian in congress than I have felt anywhere else."  :lol:

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

This guy seems legit.  

Shame, does sound like a great candidate, but the media will call him an Uncle Tom.

46 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

but the media will call him an Uncle Tom.

Because of how many times he mention accountabilty?  I thought the same.  Thats the equivalent of the ol "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" which is seen offensive now.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Because of how many times he mention accountabilty?  I thought the same.  Thats the equivalent of the ol "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" which is seen offensive now.

Exactly.  Instead of championing his views to show EVERYONE, what is possible, the media will paint him as a race traitor and demonize him.

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Exactly.  Instead of championing his views to show EVERYONE, what is possible, the media will paint him as a race traitor and demonize him.

The media doesn't like people who ask for black folks to have accountability for their actions. Same for those who ask for accountability of women, gays, trans, and whoever else is out there that is not a straight white male.

14 hours ago, sderk said:

The media doesn't like people who ask for black folks to have accountability for their actions. Same for those who ask for accountability of women, gays, trans, and whoever else is out there that is not a straight white male.

The position of Democrats and their media propagandists is that white men are responsible for everything bad, and everything people did 100 years ago....therefore, no one else is responsible for anything...

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:19 AM, Fireballer said:

What about MI and MN made it appealing to so many Muslims?  

If you're going to a new country and it's all pretty much the same to you  anyway, you'll choose the place where your cousin or your friend or whoever you know will give you a place to stay and get on your feet. Better that place than go where you know nobody.

I canceled HBO and everything else.