Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Stand your ground trial starts today

Remember that old guy in Fla. who shot the guy over the handicapped parking space.

The old guy is guilty as hell.  There is no way he can say he felt threatened for his life.  From what I have read..it wasnt his first handicapped spot confrontation.  He is just an old grumpy a hole who needs to rot in prison.

I am confused, why isn't this story the lead on CNN and MSNBC?

6 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Remember that old guy in Fla. who shot the guy over the handicapped parking space.

The old guy is guilty as hell.  There is no way he can say he felt threatened for his life.  From what I have read..it wasnt his first handicapped spot confrontation.  He is just an old grumpy a hole who needs to rot in prison.

Yeah you're not really standing your ground when the other guy is sitting on the ground with his hands in the air. 

He just got blind sided and was shoved to the ground, he had no reason to feel his life was threatened? 

McGlocktons dad is testifying for the defense because his son was such a turd nugget. 

Not guilty.

Last chance to bet bandrus 

Based on the video I saw I would have to lean towards not guilty. If the other guy was still alive I would lean towards guilty of a parking violation. 

Typical poosay......... starts a fight then claims self defense.

G. Zimmerman is prolly his cousin. .

Let's hope he gets put away for a long time.  The result is 2 complete douches have been eliminated from civilized society.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Let's hope he gets put away for a long time.  The result is 2 complete douches have been eliminated from civilized society.

Winner

You all actually think the confrontation was over after he got shoved to the ground? McGlockton was about to jump on top of him. It wasn’t a physical altercation until McGlockton put his hands on him first. Doesn’t matter if you agree or disagree with why the verbal confrontation started. Guy probably weights 200 pounds and got tossed to the ground like a piece of paper, in that moment he was scared for his safety. Anyone that carries would’ve pulled their firearm in that instance and his decision to pull the trigger was a split second decision, it’s not like he had time to weight his options. He’s on his ass and there’s a guy standing over him. You guys are acting like he walked up behind him and shot him in the head. McGlocktons own father is testifying for the defense, if that doesn’t tell you anything about what kind of person he was. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You guys actually think the confrontation was over after he got shoved to the ground? McGlockton was about to jump on top of him. It wasn’t a physical altercation until McGlockton put his hands on him first. Doesn’t matter if you agree or disagree with why the verbal confrontation started. Guy probably weights 200 pounds and got tossed to the ground like a piece of paper, in that moment he was scared for his safety. Anyone that carries would’ve pulled their firearm in that instance and his decision to pull the trigger was a split second decision, it’s not like he had time to weight his options. He’s on his ass and there’s a guy standing over him. You guys are acting like he walked up behind him and shot him in the head. 

OK. I thought it was the other way around. So the guy sitting on the ground shot the other guy. Hmmmm. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You all actually think the confrontation was over after he got shoved to the ground? McGlockton was about to jump on top of him. It wasn’t a physical altercation until McGlockton put his hands on him first. Doesn’t matter if you agree or disagree with why the verbal confrontation started. Guy probably weights 200 pounds and got tossed to the ground like a piece of paper, in that moment he was scared for his safety. Anyone that carries would’ve pulled their firearm in that instance and his decision to pull the trigger was a split second decision, it’s not like he had time to weight his options. He’s on his ass and there’s a guy standing over him. You guys are acting like he walked up behind him and shot him in the head. McGlocktons own father is testifying for the defense, if that doesn’t tell you anything about what kind of person he was. 

Either I'm blind or retarded, because I can't find any article saying McGlockton's father is testifying for Dreja's defense.  Can you provide a link?

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Either I'm blind or retarded, because I can't find any article saying McGlockton's father is testifying for Dreja's defense.  Can you provide a link?

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2019/08/13/drejka-trial--defense-to-call-on-mcglockton-s-father-as-witness

What’d you search?

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

no

I’ll put my $5 on not guilty, followed by some protests in which nobody dies but the protestors are found guilty of something and do some time. 

All are guilty of being retards. Shooter because he was in everyone else's business. That makes him a total loser. The dead dude because he couldn't act civilized. Instead of being a thinker, he was a reactor. The woman because she thinks her color allows her to park in handicap spots. Her ignorance and the meddler's meddling, ended up costing the reactor his life. A simple 'go fock yourself, you stupid cracker' was really all that was needed.

17 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

searched on "McGlockton's Father" and "McGlockton Stand Your Ground"

Believe me now?

On 8/19/2019 at 12:24 PM, Cruzer said:

McGlockton started the fight 

On 8/19/2019 at 12:24 PM, Cruzer said:

G Zimmerman was defending himself. G Zimmerman says so.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It sure wasn't hard for these stand your ground guys to find thugs to attack them.  :dunno:

Wat?

Unless you are trying to prevent a violent crime, shouldn't it be, if you put your hands on me in a violent way, I get to shoot you?

30 minutes ago, sderk said:

Unless you are trying to prevent a violent crime, shouldn't it be, if you put your hands on me in a violent way, I get to shoot you?

:thumbsup:

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. 

If I remember the incident correctly, the nut job was yelling at a women in a parked car (in a handicap spot).  Her husband confronted the nut job and pushed him.  The nut job pulled out a gun and the other guy backed off and put his hands up... then got shot.  If that is correct, I hope they fry the dumbazz.

I find it funny Ben Crump was hired as the McGlockton’s attorney. You’d think they’d pick someone who had a history of winning these cases. 

Mark O’Mera should Have been retained as a consultant. 

Most here supporting the defendant would also call the guy a p*ssy if he’d just let the shooter cuss out his girlfriend. 

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If I remember the incident correctly, the nut job was yelling at a women in a parked car (in a handicap spot).  Her husband confronted the nut job and pushed him.  The nut job pulled out a gun and the other guy backed off and put his hands up... then got shot.  If that is correct, I hope they fry the dumbazz.

Ditto

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yep you got the situation right but inevitably 1 of 12! Jurors won't see that way

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

you remember correctly

10 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Most here supporting the defendant would also call the guy a p*ssy if he’d just let the shooter cuss out his girlfriend. 

Most here aren’t so lazy that we illegally park in a handicap spot. Most also don’t likely have a wife/gf like Lashaniqua here, that starts a ghetto shouting match trying to defend the laziness mentioned above. 

• Thanks 2

Entitled biches be starting shite. Result? One guy dead, one guy going to jail. Fat bich free. 

4 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Guilty of manslaughter

Good fock him.