Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

My house is 100 yards away from this chick's house

Can size disclaimer: She has suffered from eating disorders and her titays appear to fluctuate between sorry looking As and motor boating good time Cs. 

Her trial starts the day after labor day and she is facing life in prison. The evidence that has been brought to light suggests she is focked. I think we as a society should not be sending attractive girls to prison, but rather teaching them how to be good housewives and sexual creatures. 

Her mom was rather sexy before this all went down, but its obvious the stress has taken a major toll on her because you wouldn't want to keep the lights on when hitting it now. :cry:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2018/09/10/skylar-richardson-what-did-teen-accused-killing-her-newborn-child-say-ob-gyn/1222406002/

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/friends-of-brooke-skylar-richardson-say-she-doesnt-deserve-vilification

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2018/09/05/life-becomes-tabloid-nightmare-carlisle-family/1159855002/

https://people.com/crime/brooke-skylar-richardson-did-not-return-doctor-calls/

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Sorry but meh..........

yeah, but crazy chicks bring it in the sack.   :banana:

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And with her you'll never have to pay child support.   :thumbsup:

Plus she knows how to make a campfire.  

• Haha 1

Last pic is total butterface. I mean, she could at least get a guy off physically so she’s not a 0, but nothing special at all.

• Like 1

So she killed her kid? Isn't that what planned parenthood offices do on a daily basis?

• Thanks 1

If she gets acquitted, which I hope she does, her life is essentially over and rooned similar to Casey Anthony's. She will never be able to secure a job even at McDonald's. I would gladly pay her $15K per year and provide her room and board to clean my house and suck my dlck until I got bored of her. 

• Like 1

People are crazy

14 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If she gets acquitted, which I hope she does, her life is essentially over and rooned similar to Casey Anthony's. She will never be able to secure a job even at McDonald's. I would gladly pay her $15K per year and provide her room and board to clean my house and suck my dlck until I got bored of her. 

It's good that she has reliable neighbors around like you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's good that she has reliable neighbors around like you.

I look out for my community. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And with her you'll never have to pay child support.   :thumbsup:

I like a chick with initiative and a problem solving attitude. Rare in a woman. 

• Haha 1

Lorena Bobbitt changed her name and is now the governor of Alabama.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

She also became a rabbi and does circumcisions now. ^_^

She's well equipped with the appropriate scissors and knives for any occasion.

3 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Because of the restraining order?

She actually does have an order pertaining to her bond that does not allow her with in so many feet/yards of children under the age of 18. 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Just by looking at her you can see that she has no soul.

I bet she has a little. Cheerleaders like to dance to the rap music. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

A black girl was arrested immediately for throwing her still born child in the garbage. She was charged with unlawful disposing of a human body. Heck, newborns are found alive and still black teen mothers are sent to jail for trying to get rid of them. So strange how laws differ for different people...

Not sure what your point is.  This girl is on trial with a possible life sentence. 

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not sure what your point is.  This girl is on trial with a possible life sentence. 

Oh really? Okay, never mind then. :unsure:

40 minutes ago, peenie said:

Oh really? Okay, never mind then. :unsure:

Now would be a good time to Peenie a post you made.  Since you clearly don’t know you ass from a hole in the ground you race baiting motherfucker.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Since you clearly don’t know you ass from a hole in the ground you race baiting motherfucker.

You shut up! YOU JUST SHUT IT!!

And it's racially aware motherfucker not race baiting motherfucker.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

You shut up! YOU JUST SHUT IT!!

And it's racially aware motherfucker not race baiting motherfucker.

Racially aware?  Bwahahahahaha

Believe me, I’m very aware. Some call it profiling, I too call it being racially aware. 😉

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Believe me, I’m very aware. Some call it profiling, I call it racially aware.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Now would be a good time to Peenie a post you made.  Since you clearly don’t know you ass from a hole in the ground you race baiting motherfucker.

:thumbsdown: 

I disagree with a large bulk of the things peenie says on race too but at least she's polite about it when she posts it. She doesn't dish out nor deserve horrible direct personal insults like this. I've never seen her post something like this directed at you or anyone else. Normally I would add that she's thoughtful as well, but I can't say so much today seeing as she'd incorrectly made a claim of double standards and been called out for it.

Anyway, this is a rough forum and peenie takes more abuse than anyone, especially considering that doesn't dish it back out. I always think how durable she is, then she went missing for over a month recently and i thought maybe I should say something when the abuse is over the top like this. She saw racism where it doesn't exist. It's irritating. It doesn't deserve this. The shit you'd posted about her, she'd never post about you.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

:thumbsdown: 

I disagree with a large bulk of the things peenie says on race too but at least she's polite about it when she posts it. She doesn't dish out nor deserve horrible direct personal insults like this. I've never seen her post something like this directed at you or anyone else. Normally I would add that she's thoughtful as well, but I can't say so much today seeing as she'd incorrectly made a claim of double standards and been called out for it.

Anyway, this is a rough forum and peenie takes more abuse than anyone, especially considering that doesn't dish it back out. I always think how durable she is, then she went missing for over a month recently and i thought maybe I should say something when the abuse is over the top like this. She saw racism where it doesn't exist. It's irritating. It doesn't deserve this. The you'd posted about her, she'd never post about you.

I see your point.

• Thanks 1

probably as we argue...100 people did the equivalent of what this chick did. big deal?? why we wasting time on her?

arent dems signing bills left and right making this perfectly legal???