Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Hill, Dalvin, JuJu or Chubb... who should I take ?

I have the 1st pick at 2.3 in my 12 team 2 keeper league. If you keep 1 its for the 1st round, 2nd is for the 2nd round. You can keep them as long as you want. I kept Mixon for my late 1st round, I know his issues,  but I dont think he will kill me this year. They get that Oline together next year I think he can be top 5. Back to my question, I am leaning on going RB there. I am even considering jumping up and grabbing Montgomery. Their D will give him a good game script, and I think he will get better each year. Can Cook hold up ? Hill seems like he is one f up and he is out awhile, how long will Big Ben play with JuJu ? What are you guys thoughts

I like all 4 of these guys a lot.  I see them all about as equal, but since you kept Mixon I would pick JuJu.  I'm actually targeting Dalvin Cook, Chubb, and JuJu in my auction league and Tyreek too for that matter.  Any of these 4 will work out for you, it just depends what positions and which players you think will be there for you in rounds 3,4,5,&6.  

Ya going WR makes sense, but if I do by the time it gets back to me... RB's will be thin.  or at least could be

I am going with Dalvin Cook and handcuff him. Hill could get suspended on his next F up, who knows if JuJu can play outside and not the slot. Chubb, very well could be beat up by week 10, and get rested.. in the most important time of the year. 

Chubb