Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Why does any word for "black person" eventually get considered derogatory?

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Im not the troll police.  I came into this thread cause I thought it was interesting.  Started reading and ran into the stupid sho gay cake slapfight...again.  hypocrisy..honestly..stfu.

You never specified about "gay cakes" or anything.   You simply said you hate the trolling.  Of course, only when someone who isn't on your side politically do you actually "hate" it.  When your boyfriend MDC did it shortly after I did, nary a word/call out from you at all.  Guess trolling isn't really a problem for you after all.

THAT is why you're a hypocrite AND a coward.  Your fake outrage about trolling is as transparent as glass.  I knew as soon as I called you out you would make excuses and/or move the goalposts.  :lol:

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You never specified about "gay cakes" or anything.   You simply said you hate the trolling.  Of course, only when someone who isn't on your side politically do you actually "hate" it.  When your boyfriend MDC did it shortly after I did, nary a word/call out from you at all.  Guess trolling isn't really a problem for you after all.

THAT is why you're a hypocrite AND a coward.  Your fake outrage about trolling is as transparent as glass.  I knew as soon as I called you out you would make excuses and/or move the goalposts.  :lol:

this is sad..grow up

Why does any word for "black person" eventually get considered derogatory?

Because Whitey has no say in this matter, if you address (don't insert name here, used by permission only) said person, you'll do it by their rules and their rules only! 

Control / Power

5 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Because Whitey has no say in this matter, if you address (don't insert name here by permission only) said person, you'll do it by their rules and their rules only! 

That's not true, it's "Whitey" who's making the rules.  They're the ones telling who, how, and why they're victims of racism.  In this case, "Whitey" = "Democrats".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's not true, it's "Whitey" who's making the rules.  They're the ones telling who, how, and why they're victims of racism.  In this case, "Whitey" = "Democrats".

Democrats have hijacked blacks simply to use as tools against the White Man, Capitalism, Christianity, Freedom. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Democrats have hijacked blacks simply to use as tools against the White Man, Capitalism, Christianity, Freedom. 

Pretty much.

56 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

this is sad..grow up

Hey I'm just calling you out on your hypocrisy. The fact that I took you down with your own words must hurt.  I can see why you're pivoting like a mother f*****.

How about you spare us from your fake outrage and b******* from now on and just be a man?

CNN and liberal media help cause all these fvcking problems. 

The article headline on CNN's front page, and the beginning of the article reference "unarmed black man"

(CNN)After he shot an unarmed black man outside a convenience store in Florida, Michael Drejka told police that he only fired after the man shoved him to the ground and then ran at him.

But surveillance video of the shooting contradicts him and shows the man, Markeis McGlockton, taking several steps back in the moments before the fatal shot -- a point police have challenged Drejka on.

If you want things to be equal then how about you put "unarmed man got shot" instead of unarmed black man.

What does black have to do with it?  CNN is "separating" white and black.   So,  I guess, lets keep separating.  

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/22/us/florida-trial-michael-drejka/index.html

CNN is vile......